High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2024: The Bombay High Court is about to release a notification for the vacant seat of Junior Clerk, Peon/ Hamal, and Stenographer Posts. The Bombay High Court will fill up various vacancies through the High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2024 Application Form. The Application Form has been submitted in the online mode on or before the last date. It’s a big opportunity for those candidates who want to make a career in the High Court Department of Maharashtra State. Here, we are giving information on the Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2024 Notification as Name of Posts, Number of Vacancies, Last Date of Application, the method of applying for an Application Form, Official website Link.
High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2024
The High Court of Bombay is about to release the Jr. Clerk, Peon & Stenographer Recruitment 2024 Notification on the official website to fill up the various vacant posts.
How To Apply
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2024 Notification
|Bombay High Court
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|Junior Clerk, Peon/ Hamal & Stenographer
|Start Date of Application
|Last Date of Application
Bombay High Court Jr. Clerk Apply Online 2024- Peon/ Steno
The Bombay High Court has released a vacancy advertisement for the Junior Clerk, Peon and Stenographer Posts. The Bombay High Court Stenographer Application form has been started soon on the official website. The candidates who want to apply for the Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Vacancy 2024 Application Form, they can read the required information about Senior Developer, Technical Officer Posts like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scales, Selection Process, Application Fee etc. under the section.
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Vacancy
|Name of Post
- The Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years of age.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Bombay High Court Norms and Rules.
Salary Pay Scale
- Basic Payment of Stenographer (LG): Rs.9300-34800+4300 GP
- The PayScale of Junior Clerk: Rs.5200-20200+1900 GP
- Basic Payment of Peon/ Hamal: Rs.4440–7440 + 1300 GP
- For All reserved and Unreserved Category Candidates–No Fee
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2024 Application Form
- Firstly the candidate goes to the official website of Bombay High Court i.e. www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Select the “Recruitment” button and the New window will be open.
- Go to the Central on-line Recruitment Process for the posts of Stenographers (L.G.), Junior Clerks and Peon/Hamal in various District Courts Section.
- The candidate must read the recruitment notification carefully.
- Now select the “Apply Online” link and the Application Portal will be open.
- The New candidate completes your Registration Process.
- Already registered Candidate does your Login process.
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Check the Application Form carefully and Submit it.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Bombay High Court Selection Process
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained in Skill Test & Personal Interview conducted by the Bombay High Court. The Interested candidates can check information about the High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2024 and we are providing the latest updates related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any queries about Bombay High Court Recruitment that you can write comments on the commenting box and take a review or feedback.