High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2018
High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2018: The Bombay High Court has been released a Notification for the vacant seat of Junior clerk, Peon/ Hamal and stenographer Posts. The Bombay High Court will be filled up 8921 vacancies through High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2018 Application Form. The Application Form has been submitted in the online mode on or before the last date which is 10th April 2018. It’s a big opportunity for those candidates who want to make a career in the High Court department of Maharashtra State. Here, we are giving information on Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 Notification as Name of Posts, Number of Vacancies, Last Date of Application, the method of applying for an Application Form, Official website Link.
High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2018
The High Court of Bombay has been released Jr. Clerk, Peon & Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 8921 vacant posts.
Bombay HC Vacancy Dates
Bombay HC Eligibility Criteria
Bombay HC Vacancy: How To Apply
Bombay HC Application Fee
Bombay high Court Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Advertisement-1 || Advertisement-2|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Bombay High Court Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||8921|
|Name of Post||Junior Clerk, Peon/ Hamal & Stenographer|
|Start Date of Application||28th March 2018|
|Last Date of Application||10th March 2018|
|Exam Date||6th May 2018|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Bombay High Court Jr. Clerk Apply Online 2018- Peon/ Steni
The Bombay High Court has been released a vacancy advertisement to the Junior clerk, Peon and stenographer Posts. The Bombay High Court stenographer Application form has been started on 28th March 2018. The candidates want to apply for Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Vacancy 2018 Application Form, they can read required information about Senior Developer, Technical Officer Posts like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scales, Selection Process, Application Fee etc. under the section.
Online Mock Test Series for Bombay High court Exams Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Vacancy
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification|
- The Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years of age.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Bombay High Court Norms and Rules.
Salary Pay Scale
- Basic Payment of Stenographer (LG): Rs.9300-34800+4300 GP
- Basic Payment of Junior Clerk: Rs.5200-20200+1900 GP
- Basic Payment of Peon/ Hamal: Rs.4440–7440 + 1300 GP
- For All reserved and Unreserved Category Candidates–No Fee
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Firstly the candidate go to the official website of Bombay High Court i.e. www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Select “Recruitment” button and the New window will be open.
- Go to the Central on-line Recruitment Process for the posts of Stenographers (L.G.), Junior Clerks and Peon/Hamal in various District Courts Section.
- The candidate must read recruitment notification carefully.
- Now select “Apply Online” link and Application Portal will be open.
- The New candidate completes your Registration Process.
- Already registered Candidate does your Login process.
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Check Application Form carefully and Submit it.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Bombay High Court Selection Process
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained in Skill Test & Personal Interview conducting by Bombay High Court. The Interested candidate can check information about High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2018 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about Bombay High Court Recruitment that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.