RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018: A golden opportunity for all job seekers! Apply Now for Railway Recruitment and fulfill your dreams to make your future secure. Interested candidates can apply for RRB Bangalore Group D Recruitment 2018. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases various Job Notifications for the Assistant Station Manager, Assistant Operations Manager, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot and various posts. Candidates can apply for various posts in the Railway Sector according to their eligibility criteria and choice. Browse all Railway Jobs in India, checkout the recent employment opportunity for Railway Bangalore Assistant Loco pilot Vacancy 2018 Notification. We have latest RRB recruitment in the railway sector. Here candidates can get all the details related to Railway jobs such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply for application etc.
Latest Update: The eligible and interested Candidates can apply for the Railway Group D 62907 Recruitment 2018 from here: Click here
RRB Bangalore Railway Vacancy 2018- ALP/ Technician
Bangalore division is one of the four divisions of the State of Karnataka, India. The division comprises the districts of Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Chikkaballapur, Chitradurga, Davanagere, Kolar, Ramanagara, Shimoga, and Tumakuru.
For all candidates who have completed their educational degree and are searching jobs in the railway sector, in this article we are especially giving information for them to help in finding suitable jobs in RRB Bangalore Division. You can apply either online or offline mode by filling the application form. Interested candidates can apply for the RRB Bangalore Vacancies 2017 by filling the application form and submit it on or before the last date.
Latest Update: Candidates can Apply online for RRB ALP Loco Pilot 26502 Recruitment 2018 Application form from here: Click here
RRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore invites candidates for Apply Online Application Form from Indian citizens for appointment of various Officers posts in Railway Board. Here Candidates check their eligibility field and complete their application form process.
- For Technical Cadre: To apply for Group A & B posts candidates must have Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized University or Institute or College.
- Non- Technical Cadre: To apply for Group C & D posts candidates must have completed their 10th/ 12th/ ITI in the specific trade with good marks from well recognized Board and also have typing skill in English and Hindi.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016. The age relaxation will be based on government norms.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018 Online Form
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of RRB Bangalore i.e. rrbbnc.gov.in for the online registration.
- No other mode of submission of application including manual/ hand written application will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates complete their registration process and get the valid personal e-mail Id and Password. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- Candidates complete all task with correct details. No subsequent corrections are allowed once the candidates such as academic qualification, personal details etc.
- Candidates upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After the complete application process, candidates must pay the application fee through bank challan.
- Candidates can take a printout of application form for confirmation or future use.
RRB Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification
In order to get more updates on the Upcoming Railway Jobs keep visiting our site. Therefore if you are seeking to excel your career in Railway Department, you can get the RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018, by visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com frequently. You can also bookmark our page and get the current upcoming notifications. For any kind of further query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.