How To Crack IBPS Clerk (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क को कैसे क्रैक करें – तैयारी युक्तियाँ, रणनीति, अध्ययन योजना): The Indian Banking and Personnel Selection are one of the prominent institutions for the candidates who want to pursue Bank Jobs. All such candidates are notified that apart from the PO and RRB the Clerk is also one of the famous and a good platform job for whom exam is conducted by the IBPS. The selection process comprises the written exam in two phases- Pre and Mains and lastly the interview. All the aspirants who will be giving this exam would require Tips for IBPS Clerk Exam.
IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips
Through this article, we have made an effort for all those who are searching for How to Prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam. Kindly read the below-mentioned tips to gear up your preparation for the exam-
Dwell into Subject Wise Preparation
The candidates should always begin their studies by forming a well manage time plan. We would suggest making a plan such as if you study for 8 hours a day try to give your 2 hours to each subject. One subject at a day will not be a good option if you want to the right method of How to Prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam at Home.
Follow a Preparation Strategy
For the candidates who are looking for a Study Strategy for IBPS Clerk, here we have mentioned it for the candidates. The table is a simple differentiated topics table for dividing the syllabus and studying properly.
|Sequence||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning||English||General Awareness|
|Phase 1||Simplification, approximation, Quadratic equations, number series, ratio proportion, Average profit loss and discount||Learn thoroughly the topics such as Inequality
Order and Ranking
|Work on yourself for the following topics-
Grammar, Spotting Errors, Reading Comprehension
|Reading the following topics can prove to be a great help-
Important Organization, Types of Banks and products, Cheques, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS
|Phase 2||Time and work, Speed, Distance and time, mixture and allegations||Input – Output
Coding – Decoding
Direction based problems
|Sentence Improvement and Rearrangement, Reading Comprehension||Committees, acts, and bodies, Weekly current status.|
|Phase 3||Pipes, Problems on age, Probability, Data Sufficiency||Solve the puzzles such as- Floor based, Day and month based
classification and blood relations.
|Fill in the Blanks with Single, Double and Sentence Fillers, Cloze Test||National income, current affairs, Money market along with revision of previous topics.|
|Phase 4||Data interpretation, Bar Graph, Lines Chart, Pie Chart, Tabula and Revision||Blood Relations,
Seating Arrangement and Revision
|Para Jumbles, Spelling Correction, Reading Comprehension||Revision|
Follow some general IBPS Clerk Exam Tips too-
- Try to avoid distraction while studying; this will help you in remembering things for long.
- For the English subject just reading the good books won’t serve all your needs. Try to implement what you learn in day to day speaking and writing.
- The Preparation Strategy for IBPS Clerk GK is that you should be more focused on the current affairs related to the banking sector in terms of national and international level.
- For your reasoning section, you can try the easy YouTube tutorial available on the internet. They are great Study Material for IBPS Clerk.
- Lastly, the quantitative section which requires more calculations, uses a Study Plan for the IBPS Clerk Exam which also includes revision of its vast syllabus.