Preparation Tips for NABARD Exam || Tricks to Crack || Study Books
Preparation Tips for NABARD Exam (नाबार्ड परीक्षा के लिए तैयारी टिप्स, क्रैक के लिए टिप्स,अध्ययन पुस्तकें): The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) regularly announces several vacancies for various posts. Getting a Government Bank Job is a dream for many candidates. Hence it can be said that the NABARD is one of the departments for fulfilling the dreams of all those candidates. Well, candidates must be aware that it is not easy to crack these bank exams. It requires participation, continuous efforts and well-planned Strategy for NABARD Exam.
Preparation Tips for NABARD Exam
Usually, the exams are conducted in three sections, as Preliminary Exam, Mains, and Interview.
- The Pre Exams are of 200 marks.
- The Mains are also of 200 marks.
- The interview process for the selected candidates will be of 25 marks.
The pattern for pre-exams is as follows-
Whereas, the Main Exam comprises of Paper I and Paper II.
- The Paper I is for common for all exams.
- The Paper II is different for different posts.
Tips to Crack NABARD Exam
All the candidates aspiring this year to appear for the exam can check out these NABARD Exam Tips to enhance their preparation for the exams.
1. Learn to Tackle English
It is a difficult subject for most of the students. For all those who are looking for less but effective NABARD Exam Preparation Tips for this more weightage section are advised to follow these tips-
- Read the newspapers with good articles to which can help in improving vocabulary and a better understanding of grammatical details.
- Try to find the subject and then frame the sentence for Para jumbles.
2. Master Your Reasoning
This is a section with less weightage but it can be very scoring. The more you solve different types of question the better it gets. Read the following Strategy for NABARD Grade An Exam reasoning section-
- Strong focus on methodology and concepts is the only way to clear solve arrangements fast.
- Practice is the only key.
- Critical reasoning, syllogism, arrangement, mathematical inequality, machine input output are the important topics.
3. Improve Computer Awareness
This is the most scoring section out of all with minimum efforts. All that an individual requires doing is use the basic and necessary functions of the computer daily.
4. Be Through With Economic and Social Issues
Banking is all about the economical conditions. Hence a glance on the daily news in context to the economy can help in scoring very well with these sections.
5. Hacks of Quantitative Aptitude
For the preliminary exam, the section will be of 20 marks only. Hence the candidates need not worry if they are weak at Math. All those looking on How to Crack NABARD Grade A Exam are instructed that strengthen your focus on number series, time and work, compound interest, time and distance and arithmetic problems.
- SSC MTS Preparation Tips
- SSC CGL Best Strategy Plans
- RAS Exam Preparation Tips
- How to Crack Government Exams
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|