Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 01/2024 Batch (भारतीय तटरक्षक यांत्रिक प्रवेश पत्र 01/2024 बैच-परीक्षा तिथि): The Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence has invited the eligible candidates for the Yantrik Posts 01/2024 Batch. The Indian Coast guard will conduct the written examination in October 2023 and the Ministry of Defence will release the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Admit Card on the official website of ICG in the Last Week of September 2023. Applicants who have completed their application form in the correct manner will be eligible to download ICG Yantrik Admit Card and also check the exam date details for the 01/2024 batch.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2023
Good news for all the candidates who have filled the online application form for the Yantrik Posts, they can download their Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Hall Ticket through the official website in the online mode using their Registration Number/ Application number and Date of Birth Details. The Admit card will be issued only those candidates whose online applications were shortlisted by the Ministry of Defence Department. Candidates who have not been selected shall be provided with a rejection slip that will also give the reason for rejection. All applicants will be advised to download the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card for Yantrik Posts and take the printout of the same. This needs to be done on a priority basis as the admit card will allow the applicant to appear for the qualifying exam.
CBSE CTET Admit Card (Download)
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card (Download)
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Hall Ticket Download
Follow these below-written steps to download your Admit cards.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
- Click on Indian Coast Guard Assistant Yantrik Admit card navigated Link.
- Enter your Registration/ Roll No. and Password.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download the Admit Card and don’t forget it to bring on the Exam day.
भारतीय तटरक्षक यांत्रिक प्रवेश पत्र 2023
सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए अच्छी खबर है जिन्होंने यांत्रिक डाक के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र भर दिया है, वे अपने भारतीय तटरक्षक यंतरिक हॉल टिकट को अपने पंजीकरण नंबर / आवेदन संख्या और जन्म तिथि विवरण का उपयोग करके ऑनलाइन मोड में आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। प्रवेश पत्र केवल उन्हीं उम्मीदवारों को जारी किए जाएंगे जिनके ऑनलाइन आवेदन को रक्षा विभाग के मंत्रालय द्वारा चुना गया है। सभी आवेदकों को सलाह दी जाएगी कि वे भारतीय तट रक्षक प्रवेश पत्र को यांत्रिक पत्र के लिए डाउनलोड करें और उसी के प्रिंटआउट को लें। यह प्राथमिकता के आधार पर करने की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि प्रवेश पत्र आवेदक को क्वालीफाइंग परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करने की अनुमति देगा।
See Also: Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Admit Card (Available)
ICG Yantrik Exam Date- 01/2024 Batch
The application form which has been successfully accepted by the Ministry of Defence can download their Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card. Huge numbers of candidates are ready to participate in the Yantrik written Examination. Candidates can download their Exam Hall Ticket from September 2023. The exact ICG Yantrik Exam Date is not released yet.
|Download Admit Card||September 2023|
|Exam Date||October 2023|
Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card- Important Instruction
- On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/ Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the e-admit card.
- Applicants to take the printout of the e-admit card through Indian Coast Guard official website from Sep 22 post short listing of the online application.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of the e-admit card having allotted Roll number with latest identical color passport size photographs with Blue background pasted and signed at the bottom of the e-admit card against space provided for the signature.
- Candidates shall keep one e-admit card ready along with photocopies of all required documents self attested i.e. 10thclass pass certificate and mark sheet, Diploma Certificate and Mark sheets of all semester, caste certificate wherever required and sports certificate shall be carried by the candidate(if applicable) and submitted at the examination centre on the date of examination.
- Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination.
To know more about the latest Government Recruitment/alerts keep visiting our page (www. Jobs.Chekrs.com) and for any sort of query, you can place your valuable comments in the commenting section.