UPSC IFS Syllabus 2017
(भारतीय वन सेवा सिलेबस 2017, डाउनलोड यूपीएससी आईएफएस परीक्षा पैटर्न) The Candidates who are going to apply for the Indian forest Service of UPSC can look at UPSC IFS Syllabus 2017 on our page. According to the Vacancy notification, the huge number of candidates applied for the UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017. Therefore, candidates need to do a lot of work to qualify the Indian Forest Service Exam. Here, we are providing the syllabus, exam pattern, exam interaction of UPSC IFS Recruitment. The examination process will be conducted in 6 steps of different subjects. Therefore, candidates must check the exam syllabus before starting the exam preparation.
See Also: UPSC IFS Recruitment Application Form
UPSC IFS Job Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
| Number of Posts||110|
|Name of Post||Indian Forest Service|
|Released Date of Application||22nd Feb 2017|
|Last Date of Application||17th March 2017|
|PRE Exam Date||18th June 2017|
|Main Exam Date||3th Dec 2017|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central government|
[quote_center]Latest Government Jobs[/quote_center]
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern
The Examination will be held in six parts. Paper 1 is of General English, paper II is of General Knowledge and Paper III, IV, V & VI is of any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects and Each subject will have two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II).
|Paper I – General English||300 Marks|
|Paper II – General Knowledge||300 Marks|
|Paper III – Any two subjects||200 Marks|
|Paper IV – Any two subjects||200 Marks|
|Paper V – Any two subjects||200 Marks|
|Paper VI – Any two subjects||200 Marks|
|Total Marks||1400 Marks|
Download: UPSC IFS Admit Card
UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus
Main Exam Syllabus
|1.||General Knowledge (Paper II)|
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Current events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economic Scene.
- General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh.
- Current Affairs.
- Everyday Science.
- Social Science.
- General English & General Hindi of Matric Standard.
- Important Days.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- General Politics.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
|2.||General English( Paper-I)|
- Word Formation.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Theme detection.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
यूपीएससी की भारतीय वन सेवा के लिए आवेदन करने वाले उम्मीदवार हमारे पृष्ठ पर यूपीएससी आईएफएस साइलेबस 2017 देख सकते हैं। रिक्ति की अधिसूचना के अनुसार, यूपीएससी आईएफएस भर्ती 2017 के लिए आवेदन करने वालों की बड़ी संख्या में आवेदन किया गया। इसलिए, भारतीय वन सेवा परीक्षा के लिए योग्यता पाने के लिए उम्मीदवारों को बहुत मेहनत करनी पड़ेगी । यहां, हम परीक्षा पैटर्न, यूपीएससी आईएफएस भर्ती के परीक्षा का पाठ्यक्रम प्रदान कर रहे हैं। परीक्षा प्रक्रिया विभिन्न विषयों के 6 चरणों में आयोजित की जाएगी। इसलिए, परीक्षा की तैयारी शुरू करने से पहले उम्मीदवारों को परीक्षा के पाठ्यक्रम की जांच करनी चाहिए।
Optional Subject Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Subject||Syllabus Paper-I||Syllabus Paper-II|
- Analytical Geometry
- Linear Algebra
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Statics and Hydrostatics
- Vector Analysis
- Application to Geometry
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Linear Programming
- Partial differential equations
- Numerical analysis and Computer programming
- Numerical integration
- Numerical solution of ordinary differential equations
- Mechanics and Fluid Dynamics
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management, and conservation.
- Cropping pattern in different agro-climatic zones of the country.
- Important features, scope, and propagation of various types of forestry plantations such as extension, social forestry, agro-forestry, and natural forests.
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination and association with various crops; their multiplication;
- Cultural, biological and chemical control of weeds.
- Soil physical, chemical and biological properties.
- Soil conservation planning on a watershed basis.
- Water-use efficiency in relation to crop production, criteria for scheduling irrigations.
- Farm management, scope, Importance and characteristics, farm planning.
- Cell Theory, cell structure, cell organelles and their function, cell division, nucleic acids structure and function, gene structure, and function
- History of plant breeding. Modes of reproduction, selfing and crossing techniques
- Physiology and its significance in agriculture
- Growth and development; photoperiodism and vernalization
- Climatic requirements and cultivation of major fruits, plants, vegetable crops and flower plants
- Diseases and pests of field vegetables, orchard and plantation crops of India
- Pesticides, their formulations
- Storage pests and diseases of cereals and pulses, and their control
- Food production and consumption
- Soil and Water Conservation,
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Agricultural Structures
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Agricultural Process Engineering
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering
|4.||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary|
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Livestock Production and Management
- Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Health and Hygiene
- Animal Diseases
- Veterinary Public Health
- Milk and Milk Products Technology
- Meat Hygiene and Technology Extension
- Microbiology and Plant Pathology
- Plant Utility and Exploitation
- Cell Biology Genetics,
- Molecular Biology and Evolution Plant Breeding,
- Biotechnology and Biostatistics
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Ecology and Plant Geography
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Solid state
- The gaseous state
- Thermodynamics and statistical thermodynamics
- Phase equilibria and solutions
- Electrochemistry Chemical kinetics
- Photochemistry Surface phenomena and catalysis
- Bio-inorganic chemistry
- Coordination chemistry
- General chemistry of block elements, Non-Aqueous Solvents
- Delocalised covalent bonding
- Reaction mechanisms
- Pericyclic reactions
- Chemistry and mechanism of reactions
- Polymeric Systems Synthetic uses of reagents
- Principles of spectroscopy and applications in structure elucidation
- Fluid and Particle Dynamics
- Mass Transfer
- Heat transfer
- Noval Separation Processes
- Process Equipment Design
- Process Dynamics and Control
- Material and Energy Balances
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Engineering and Safety
- process Engineering
- ENGINEERING MECHANICS STRENGTH OF MATERIALS AND STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS.
- DESIGN OF STRUCTURES
- STEEL, CONCRETE AND MASONRY STRUCTURES
- FLUID MECHANICS
- OPEN CHANNEL FLOW AND HYDRAULIC MACHINES
- GEO TECHNICAL ENGINEERING
- CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- EQUIPMENT, PLANNING, AND MANAGEMENT
- SURVEY AND TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING
- HYDROLOGY, WATER RESOURCES AND ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- Silviculture- General Silviculture Systems
- Silviculture – Mangrove and Cold desert
- Silviculture of trees agroforestry
- Social Forestry
- Joint Forest Management and Tribology Forest Soils
- Soil Conservation and Watershed Management
- Environmental Conservation and Biodiversity
- Tree Improvement and Seed Technology
- Forest Management and Management Systems
- Forest Working Plan
- Forest Mensuration and Remote Sensing
- Forest Mensuration and Remote Sensing
- Forest Ecology and Ethnobotany
- Forest Resources and Utilization Forest Protection & wildlife Biology
- Forest Economics and Legislation
- General Geology
- Geomorphology and Remote Sensing
- Structural geology
- Paleontology Stratigraphy and Geology of India Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology
- Mineralogy Igneous and Metamor Sedimentology
- Sedimentary rocks Economic
- Geology Mining
- Geology Structural geology
- Geochemistry and Environmental Geology
- Theory of Machines
- Mechanics of Solids Engineering
- Materials Manufacturing
- Science Manufacturing
- Management Elements of Computation
- Thermodynamics I.C. Engines
- Fuels and Combustion
- Heat Transfer
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Turbo-Machines and Power Plants
- Classical Mechanics Special Relativity
- Waves & Geometrical Optics
- Physical Optics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Theory & Black Body Radiation
- Thermal and Statistical Physics
- Quantum Mechanics I
- Quantum Mechanics II & Atomic Physics
- Molecular Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Particle Physics & Solid State Physics
- Inference Linear Inference and Multivariate
- Theory and Design of Experiments
- Industrial Statistics
- Optimization Techniques
- Quantitative Economics and Official Statistics
- Demography and Psychometry
- Non-chordata and chordate
- Economic Zoology
- Instrumental methods
- Cell Biology
- Evolution Systematics
- Developmental Biology
Download UPSC IFS Previous Paper 2017
Candidates who applied for the Indian Forest Service jobs are searching for previous year question papers can visit our page. Hence we are providing the Indian Forest Service Practice Papers along with the Study Material and Preparation tips. The candidate will start preparation according to the previous paper pattern and get more score in the UPSC Recruitment 2017 Exam.
For more information, we can update soon about UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about UPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.
Stay Informed and Stay CONNECTED with us...