UPSC Indian Forest Recruitment 2017
(यूपीएससी आईएफएस भर्ती 2017, 110 पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन) Great Job opportunities for all candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in any stream and want to job in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) can apply for the UPSE Indian Forest Recruitment 2017. The UPSC recently published the 110 Indian Forest Service for vacant seats. Candidates visit our site and get all information related to the UPSC Recruitment 2017. Here we are giving direct link of UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification that is given below. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to fill IFS (Indian Forest Service) online application form on before the last date which is 17th March 2017. For the more details of UPSC Indian Forest Service 2017 such as application process, selection process, eligibility, and more read whole article carefully.
See Also: UPSC Geoscientist Recruitment
UPSC IFS Recruitment Notification
Here is the good news to all unemployment candidates who are searching Civil Services Jobs. The UPSC has released the UPSC IFC Recruitment 2017 to fill up the vacant seats and giving the chance to make their career bright. Candidates can check out all the details related UPSC Recruitment which is given below.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name o f the Post||Indian Forest Service (IFS)|
|Number of Post||110 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||22nd February 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||17th March 2017|
|Date of Examination||18th June 2017|
See Also: Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
UPSC IFS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have done Degree of Graduation in relevant disciplines such as Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Zoology/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Engineering with the minimum percentage of marks from a recognized university or institute. Or
- Graduation degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August 2017, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1985 and not later than 1st August 1996.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the rules & regulations of govt. of India.
candidates who are going to apply for UPSC IFS 2017 Application Form, have to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 100/- through any State Bank of India branch by hard cash or by using net banking or any other manner of online pay off for IFS exam. There is no fee for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC), physically handicapped and female candidates.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Indian Forest Service Examination, 2017 as per regulations of the rules for the Indian Forest Service Examination, 2017 published in Gazette of India dated 22nd February 2017.
How to Apply for UPSC IFS Application Form
- Candidates Login the UPSC official website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Then click on the registration part-I link and fill the required details.
- After registration, you will get a unique id and password, keep it safe for future use.
- Now, fill the UPSC FIS online form very carefully with all details which are asked.
- Upload all the required scan copies of documents.
- Deposit the application fee.
- Now fill the transaction ID details and transaction date, if, payment is done through cash.
- Then click on “continue” and check the details of fee and submit the UPSC ESE form.
- Now take a hard copy of filled form and attach the attested photocopies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Indian Forest Service Notification.
UPSC IFS Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of their appearance in Preliminary and Mains written examination which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. The both exam will be multiple choice type. After appearing in the exam, selected candidates will be called for personal interview. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the personal interview, organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Candidates need to check Official Notification Link to gain information related to IFS Notification 2017. If you want to get the latest information direct to your mailbox, you may subscribe our mail service. Keep visiting with our web portal www.jobs.chekrs.com for obtaining updates time to time.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|