(यूपीएससी आईएफएस भर्ती 2019, पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन) Great Job opportunities for all candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in any stream and want to job in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) can apply for the UPSE Indian Forest Recruitment 2019. The UPSC recently published the Indian Forest Service for vacant seats. Candidates visit our site and get all information related to the UPSC Recruitment 2019. Here we are giving direct link of UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification that is given below. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to fill IFS (Indian Forest Service) online application form on before the last date which is 18th March 2019. For the more details of UPSC Indian Forest Service 2019 such as application process, selection process, eligibility, and more read whole article carefully.
See Also: UPSC Geoscientist Recruitment
UPSC IFS Recruitment 2019 Notification
Here is the good news to all unemployment candidates who are searching for Civil Services Jobs. The UPSC has released the UPSC IFC Recruitment 2019 to fill up the vacant seats and giving the chance to make their career bright. Candidates can check out all the details related UPSC Recruitment which is given below.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Indian Forest Service (IFS)|
|Number of Post||Various Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||19th February 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||18th March 2019|
|Prelims Exam Date||02nd June 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||01st December 2019|
See Also: Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
UPSC IFS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have done Degree of Graduation in relevant disciplines such as Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Zoology/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Engineering with the minimum percentage of marks from a recognized university or institute. Or
- Graduation degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the rules & regulations of Govt. of India.
candidates who are going to apply for UPSC IFS 2019 Application Form, have to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 100/- through any State Bank of India branch by hard cash or by using net banking or any other manner of online pay off for IFS exam. There is no fee for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC), physically handicapped and female candidates.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Indian Forest Service Examination, 2019 as per regulations of the rules for the Indian Forest Service Examination, 2019 published in Gazette of India dated 19th February 2019.
How to Apply for UPSC IFS 2019 Application Form
- Candidates Login the UPSC official website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Then click on the registration part-I link and fill the required details.
- After registration, you will get a unique id and password, keep it safe for future use.
- Now, fill the UPSC IFS online form very carefully with all details.
- Upload all the required scan copies of documents.
- Deposit the application fee.
- Now fill the transaction ID details and transaction date, if, payment is done through cash.
- Then click on “continue” and check the details of fee and submit the UPSC ESE form.
- Now take a hard copy of the filled form and attach the attested photocopies of all documents and keep it for future use.
UPSC IFS Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of their appearance in Preliminary and Mains examination which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. The prelims & mains exams will be multiple choice type. After appearing in the exam, selected candidates will be called for personal interview. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the personal interview, organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Candidates need to check Official Notification Link to gain information related to IFS Notification 2019. If you want to get the latest information direct to your mailbox, you may subscribe to our mail server. Keep visiting with our web portal www.jobs.chekrs.com for obtaining updates from time to time.