ITBP SI Overseer Syllabus 2019
ITBP SI Overseer Syllabus 2019: Ministry of Home Affairs, has invited application form for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force recruitment. Students who have filled the application form, to give a track for exam preparation to these students, here we are sharing the ITBP examination, exam pattern and details of ITBP SI Overseer Exam Syllabus 2019, after all, students you are very well aware that before appearing for any particular exam familiarity with syllabus and exam pattern are the top two priority. So let’s begin with ITBP Sub-Inspector Sub-Inspector Syllabus 2019.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Tests
- Written Paper
- Verification of Original Documents
- Medical Test
ITBP LDCE SI Exam Syllabus 2019
The ITBP Overseer exam syllabus will consist of General Civil Engineering and basic knowledge of English Language. Students who are preparing for ITBP SI LDCE Exam Syllabus 2019 here we have compiled all the important topics from exam point of view. So let’s begin with the ITBP SI Exam Pattern 2019. And also Check the Government Jobs notification form Here. Candidates check and download the ITBP SI Admit Card from the below link.
|General Engineer (Civil) Bilingual||
ITBP Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2019
Students who applied for the recruitment of ITBP (Overseer) examination, here we are sharing the exam pattern of all the phases one by one.
ITBP SI Overseer Phase-I
The phase one is basically organized to measure physical standards, the basic physical standards are:
- Height Bar- in this candidates height is measured and those candidates who are not meeting the prescribed height (as mentioned in Notification) will be eliminated.
- Physical Efficiency Test- Here candidates stamina is observed through sports activities, especially through a race against timings.
- For Men: (100 Meters and 1.6 Kms) race
- For Women: : (100 Meters and 800 Meters)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)- Candidates who qualify the physical standard test, only such candidates are called for Height, Chest, and Weight measurement.
- Biometric Identification: Candidates who qualify the Physical Standard Test are required to undergo biometric identification.
NOTE: Students who appear for the written exam, in order to get selected for next rounds of selection, candidates are required to secure minimum passing marks in both the papers.
|Category||Pass Percentage ( Minimum required marks)|
|SC/ ST/ Backward Class Candidates||33%|
ITPB Phase-II Exam Pattern
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, phase two exams are organized offline. Here candidates professional and required knowledge according to the post is judged. The phase-II exam is of 250 marks.
|Papers||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Paper-I||General Engineering ( Civil) Bilingual||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||General English||50||1 Hour|
Phase-II exam pattern in brief:
- Question Paper will contain MCQ type questions
- Total duration will be 3 hours
- Total weightage of questions will be 250 Marks
- Outline of exam: to test the knowledge of General Engineering (Civics) and English language.
ITBP SI Civil Overseer Syllabus 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam. Those candidates who clear the initial rounds of selection (Physical standards and all), these candidates will call for further rounds, however, for provisional selection, performance in phase-I and phase-II equally matters. ITBP Selection Process 2019 final merit list will be drawn on the basis of candidates performance in physical rounds and written examination too. If you have any question about ITBP SI Overseer Syllabus 2019, leave it in the comment box and we will provide you answers. You can check out all the latest recruitment by following jobs.checkrs.com anytime and anywhere.
Admit Card for ITBP SI Exam 2019
Candidates who are applied in these applications before the closing the those are now eagerly waiting to check the admit card. Aspirants without admit card do not allow to the examination hall. All the applied applicants now check and download the ITBP SI Admi Card 2019. Applicants by using application/ registration no and date of birth to check the admit card.