JSSC PGT Recruitment 2018
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2018: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will be released a vacancy for all those candidates who are interested in pursuing teaching jobs. JSSC PGT Recruitment 2018 Notification will be released according to which the candidates who possess interest in getting teaching job are invited to send their applications. There will be various vacant posts for direct recruitment as well as experienced teachers in Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2018 whose application submission will begin very soon. Read other details such as eligibility, application submission, Jharkhand PGT Teacher Salary and selection process from the details given below in the article.
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2018
The announcement of the Jharkhand Post Graduate Teacher Exam will be made by the recruitment notification released by the JSSC department.
Jharkhand TGT Important Dates
JSSC PGT Eligibility Criteria
Jharkhand PGT Vacancy: How To Apply
JSSC PGT Application Fee
JSSC TGT Teacher Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2018
(झारखंड पीजीटी शिक्षक भर्ती): The JSSC will give aspirants of the Teaching Jobs a golden opportunity to get the government job. The candidates who are form teaching background or have completed their professional course in teaching are eligible to submit their applications for Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2018. The applications submission will begin soon so those who possess interest can check out the Jharkhand Teacher Apply Form submission procedure given below.
JSSC PGT Previous Year Questions Papers Pdf Click Here
JSSC PGT Teacher Notification 2018
Kindly read the notification given below through which the candidates can make it easily understandable about the highlights of the Jharkhand Teacher Vacancy 2018.
|Name of the Department||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Vacancy||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Total Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Vacancy Description||Update Soon|
Jharkhand Teacher PGT Apply Online
The candidates who are interested in Government Jobs and participating in the selection process of the latest recruitment will have to send their applications through the online medium. As the total number of Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2018 posts is varied for each subject many the candidates should not commit any mistake. For proper guidance we have given steps through which it will be easy to send the applications. Also follow direct link provided by us along with the important dates given here.
|Application Start Date||Update Soon|
|Application Submission End Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Fee Submission Dates||Update Soon|
|Application Form Submission Link||Update Soon|
JSSC Post Graduate Teacher Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
Jharkhand PGT Eligibility
The applicants who fulfill the following requirements can appear in the selection process.
- The candidate should have completed his/her PG degree in the subject they are applying for with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.
- The candidate should have done B.Ed from a recognized college/university.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum 40 years.
- Candidates from reserved categories have extension up to 5 years.
- The candidates will be given a pay scale of 9300-34800 + 4800 Grade pay per month.
- The candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs 600/- as examination fee.
- The reserved categories will have to pay Rs 150/- as examination fee.
Jharkhand PGT Online Application Form
The candidates will be able to download the result through these following steps:
- Open the website jssc.nic.in
- From the left menu available on the home screen click on Application form.
- All the latest and active application link will be made available.
- Search and click on the link of Apply Now available next to PGT Recruitment.
- Register/Login(Old users) to the website using right credentials.
- Application form will appear on the home screen.
- Enter the details as asked in the form.
- Click on submit.
Jharkhand PGT Teacher Selection Process
The candidates applying will have to appear in the selection process once Jharkhand PGT Exam Date 2018 will be announced. The candidates will have to go through the following process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Document Verification
The candidates are advised to prepare well and on time so that it will be easy for them to crack the exam. The exam will be conducted online. If you have any more questions regarding the JSSC PGT Recruitment 2018, leave it in the comment section available at the end. You are requested to follow the page jobs.chekrs.com for getting notifications of more such teaching jobs.