AAI Recruitment 2017
Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released an employment notification for inviting the eligible candidates who are domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island to fill up 147 vacant seats for Junior Assistant in fire Department through AAI Recruitment 2017 (एएआई भर्ती 2017, 147 कनिष्ठ सहायक पदों के लिए आवेदन). Interested and eligible candidates can avail this opportunity. Candidates who wish to work with AAI Authority can apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 Application Form until 31st March 2017. The details like eligibility criteria, selection process, and other related information are available in the below sections. Also get the details regarding the Latest Government Jobs through our website.
See Also: HP University Recruitment Exam Syllabus
AAI Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of the Authority: Airport Authority of India (AAI)
- Name of Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Number of Post: 147 posts
- Job Category: Public Sector Jobs
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Commencement of Application Process: 16th February 2017
- Last Date of Application Process: 31st March 2017
- Official Web Portal: www.aai.aero
The AAI Vacancy 2017 details according to the reservation are available in the official notification attachment below. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
See Also: NMMC Staff Nurse Recruitment
AAI Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
The airport authority is going to fill 147 vacancies for Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts. Before applying these posts, candidates must check eligibility for the available posts. In this article, we are sharing AAI Recruitment 2017 Details which are given below.
- The candidates should possess 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks from recognized institute of education.
- Candidates must take the Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued before 31/03/2016 (OR) Valid LMV License issued before 31/03/2015.
The candidates’ Age shall not be less than 18 & not more than
- 30 years as on 31/03/2017 for Un-Reserved Category Candidates.
- 33 years as on 31/03/2017 for OBC Category Candidates.
- 35 years as on 31/03/2017 for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- The length of service extended by 3 yrs for Ex-servicemen Candidates.
For the selected candidates, the basic pay of Rs. 12,500- 28500/- they are eligible for VDA, HRA, perquisites under cafeteria approach @ 46% and benefits such as CPF, Gratuity, medical facilities, Leave encashment etc.
|Eye Sight||· Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses.|
· Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses.
· Color Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts
|Height||Not less than 167 cms|
|Chest||81 cms normal. Minimum expansion 5 cms|
|Weight||Not less than 55 kg|
AAI JA Selection Process
- The candidates will have to appear for Written Test. Candidates passed in written test will be subjected to Medical Examination. Those cleared in the Medical examination shall be allowed for the driving test subject to possessing the valid heavy license. Only on passing the driving test the candidate will be allowed for the endurance test.
- The candidates who clear all the above tests should attend the training at New Delhi or Kolkata for four months. After the successful completion of training, the candidates will be given appointment letter specifying the place of work.
How to Fill AAI Recruitment Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 Application Form. Candidate downloads the application form through official website and fills the application form in prescribe format. The application form process will be completed in the offline mode. No other mode is available le for the application process. Candidates must pay the application fee through Demand Draft in favor of the Airport Authority of Indian payable at Chennai. Here we are giving some steps for the download application form.
- Candidates go to official website www.aai.aero.
- Next, go to others link in which choose career section.
- Click on the application form and download it.
- Candidates must read all instructions for the application form.
- Fill complete form by correct data and attach asked documents copy.
- Send to below given address and pay the fee.
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority Of India,
Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027
The application should accompany with the following documents:
- Demand Draft for Rs.100/
- Two recent passport size photographs, one affixed on application and other one stapled and mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side.
- Self Attested photocopies of Certificates regarding Educational Qualification, Date of Birth (SSLC Certificate), Driving license [Full copy (validity of license should be visible)], Caste Certificate in prescribed format Ex(servicemen certificate (wherever applicable), Valid OBC certificates.
To get the latest update on AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. We will provide you the upcoming notification of Airport Authority of India Recruitment and Latest Government Jobs. For any query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in short while.Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer