AAI Recruitment 2018
AAI Recruitment 2018: Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released an employment notification for inviting the eligible candidates to fill up 542 vacant seats for Junior
Executive through AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can avail this opportunity. Candidates who wish to work with AAI Authority can apply for AAI Recruitment 2018 Application Form until 27th April 2018. The details like eligibility criteria, selection process, and other related information are available in the below sections. Also get the details regarding the Latest Government Jobs through our website.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018
The Airports Authority of India has been released Junior Executive Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 542 vacant posts.
AAI Vacancy Dates
AAI Eligibility Criteria
AAI Recruitment: How To Apply
AAI Vacancy Application Fee
AAI Junior Executive Officer Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Name of the Authority: Airport Authority of India (AAI)
- Name of Post: Junior Executive
- Number of Post: 542 posts
- Job Category: Public Sector Jobs
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Commencement of Application Process: 28th March 2018
- Last Date of Application Process: 27th April 2018
- Official Web Portal: www.aai.aero
|Post Name||Post Number|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||100|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)||100|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||330|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||12|
The AAI Vacancy 2018 details according to the reservation are available in the official notification attachment below. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Railway RPF Constable Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
AAI Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
The airport authority is going to fill 542 vacancies for Junior Executive posts. Before applying these posts, candidates must check eligibility for the available posts. In this article, we are sharing AAI Recruitment 2018 Details which are given below.
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with Minimum 60% marks.
- Full time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
The candidates’ Age shall not be less than 18 & not more than
- 27 years as on 30-04-2018 for Un-Reserved Category Candidates.
- 30 years as on 30-04-2018 for OBC Category Candidates.
- 32 years as on 30-04-2018 for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- The age relaxation for the Reserved Candidates is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
Salary Pay Scale
- For the selected candidates, the basic pay of Rs.40000‐3%‐140000 (E‐1)
SSC CPO SI Vacancy Online Application Apply Here
AAI Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 Application 8Form. Candidate fill the application form through official website and fills the application form in prescribe format. The application form process will be completed in the online mode. No other mode is available for the application process. Candidates must pay the application fee through Demand Draft in favor of the Airport Authority of Indian payable at Chennai. Here we are giving some steps for the download application form.
- Candidates go to official website www.aai.aero.
- Next, go to others link in which choose career section.
- Click on the application form.
- Candidates must read all instructions for the application form.
- Fill complete form by correct data and attach asked documents copy.
- Send to below given address and pay the fee.
AAI JE Selection Process
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
To get the latest update on AAI Recruitment 2018, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. We will provide you the upcoming notification of Airport Authority of India Recruitment and Latest Government Jobs. For any query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in short while.