Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Karnataka has released various vacancies notification for Civil Judges Posts. It’s good for the candidates who are founding the Government Jobs in Karnataka. High Court is planning to fill up vacancies for Civil Judge Posts through High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019. In High Court, both options are open for candidates who belong to In-servicemen and Ex-servicemen with age relaxation. High Court is the requirement of Civil Judge for pending case of Karnataka. The high court is hiring Civil Judges for working of court. Here, we are providing information regarding Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, away application form. Application form process will be completed before the last date.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019
The High Court of Karnataka has been released Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Notification on the official website to fill up the vacant posts.
How To Apply
High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Number of Posts||Updated Soon|
|Name of Post||Civil Judges Posts|
|Released Date of Application||Updated Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Released Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||State Government|
High Court of Karnataka Vacancy 2019- Civil Judge
The High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Posts will be providing the career opportunity for Supreme Court Civil judge posts. High Court is providing a big opportunity and fill up vacant seats for civil judge posts. Here we have shared the category wise vacancy details. You can get complete information and can apply online on or before the last date.
|Category||General (UR)||Women||Kannada Medium||Rural||Ex-Serviceman||PWD||Total|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2019 Apply Online
Karnataka High Court has released notification for various vacancies of civil judge posts. The Candidates who are interested in the high court of Karnataka HC civil judge posts, they can apply for application form of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Form on or before the last date. The candidates who are appearing in the examination must be followed by eligibility criteria and the step of applying for an application form.
|Commencement of Online Application||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Online Application||Released Soon|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee By Online||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Payment by Challan||Released Soon|
|General Merit/ Category-II (a)/ II (B)/ III (A)/ III (B)||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ Category-I||Rs. 250/-|
|General Merit/ Category-II (a)/ II (B)/ III (A)/ III (B)||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ Category-I||Rs. 500/-|
Karnataka High Court Eligibility Criteria- Civil judge
- The Candidate must be completed their degree of Law from a recognized University or Institute and must have enrolled as an Advocate.
- Maximum age belong to General and other Category Candidate- 35 Years
- Maximum age belong to ST/SC Candidate- 38 Years
- The Maxi age for Ex-servicemen Candidate-38 Years
- Maximum age for In-servicemen belong to SC/ST Candidate-43 Years
- Maximum age for In-servicemen belong to General and other Category Candidate-40 Years
Salary Pay Scale
- The Basic Salary pay scale is: Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Online Application
- Firstly the candidate go to the official website of high Court of Karnataka website.
- Click on the Notification button and choose Recruitment option.
- After the click, a new window will be open.
- Search notification Civil Judge Recruitment and click this link.
- Obtain new page and here the fourth option is “Click Here to Apply Online Application” link.
- Click on this link and application form is obtained.
- Fill the all details carefully and submit it online.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Karnataka High Court Selection Process
Selection will be based on the Merit list of high court Examination:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Computer Test
For the more update of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, keep visiting our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query regarding High Court Civil Judge posts, the candidate can write a comment on the commenting box.