Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
(कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2017, 167 सिविल जज पोस्ट के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन ) High Court of Karnataka has released 167 vacancies notification for civil judges Posts. It’s good for the candidates who are founding the career in the High court of Karnataka. High Court is planning to fill up vacancies for Civil Judge Posts through High Court Recruitment 2017. In High Court, both options are open for candidates who belong to In-servicemen and Ex-servicemen with age relaxation. High Court is the requirement of Civil Judge for pending case of Karnataka. The high court is hiring 167 civil judges for working of court. Here, we are providing information regarding High court eligibility criteria, a way application form. Application form process will be completed before 1 March 2017.
See Also: Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Karnataka High Court Job Details
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Number of Posts||167|
|Name of Post||Civil Judges Posts|
|Released Date of Application||1 Feb 2017|
|Last Date of Application||1 March 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government|
See Also: RRB Patna Recruitment 2017
Career in Karnataka High Court
Civil Judge Post is High profile job in India constitution and its part of Federal case. A federal civil case involves a legal dispute between two or more parties. High Court civil posts have a reporting posts compare to other posts. Civil Judge should solve the federal case of a legal dispute. The high court of Karnataka is giving extra facility for civil judge of the high court. These Posts will be providing the career opportunity for Supreme Court Civil judge posts. High Court is providing a big opportunity and fill up vacant seats for civil judge posts.
Karnataka High Court Job 2017
Karnataka High Court has released notification for 167 vacancies of civil judge posts. The Candidates who are interested in the high court of Karnataka and civil judge posts, they can apply for application form of HCK Recruitment 2017. The candidates who are appearing in the examination must be followed eligibility criteria and the step of applying for an application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Judge
The Candidate must be completed their degree of Law from a recognized University or Institute and must have enrolled as an Advocate.
- Maximum age belong to General and other Category Candidate– 35 Years
- Maximum age belong to ST/SC Candidate– 38 Years
- Maximum age for Ex-servicemen Cadidate-38 Years
- Maximum age for In-servicemen belong to SC/ST Candidate-43 Years
- Maximum age for In-servicemen belong to General and other Category Candidate-40 Years
Selection will be based on Merit list of high court Examination:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Computer Test
Civil Judge– Rs. 27,700-44,770/- Per Months
- For General/OBC Category candidate –Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST category candidate-Rs.250/-
- For General/OBC Category candidate –Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST category candidate-Rs.500/-
How to Apply for High Court Recruitment
- Firstly the candidate is searching official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Click on Notification button and choose Recruitment option.
- After click new window will be open.
- Search notification Civil Judge Recruitment and click this link.
- Obtain new page and here the fourth option is “Apply to Online Application” link.
- Click on this link and application form is obtained.
- Fill the all details carefully and submit it online.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Check Here High Court Notification Details…
For the more update of High Court Recruitment 2017, keep visiting our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query regarding High Court civil judge posts, the candidate can write a comment on the commenting box.