Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: The candidates looking for the Government Jobs are provided an opportunity by the India Post organization. A Kerala GDS Recruitment 2017 notification has been released by the department for the candidates of living in Southern India. According to the notification, there are vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak. The willing candidates will have to apply before the 29th November 2017. For more information of Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy such as how to apply, Kerala GDS Apply Dates, eligibility criteria, and selection process kindly read the details given in the article below.
Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
(केरला डाक सर्कल भर्ती): The India post is the governing body of all the state wise running post offices. The recently released Kerala GDS Vacancy by the department is specifically for the Kerala region. The candidates who have completed their education up to class 10th are eligible to apply. The candidates who want to become a government employee are advised to apply for it without wasting time. To know more about Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 through detailed notification refer to the below information.
Kerala GDS Vacancy 2017 Notification
The direct and to the point information is very important for each and every candidate. Here through the table, the candidates can read all the relevant information required to Gramin Dak Sevak Kerala Recuirtment proceed further.
|Name of the Organization||India Post|
|Region||Kerala Postal Service|
|Vacancy Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Vacant Posts||1193 (Total)|
Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online 2017
The candidates who are interested in the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy are informed that the Kerala GDS Application will be accepted for a limited time period only. Those who are willing to become part of the selection process will have to send their Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Application 2017 forms with the relevant documents through online medium. The candidates are informed to keep scanned copies of
- SSC Marks and Certificate
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Latest Photo
|Application Important Details|
|Application Start Date||30th October 2017|
|Application End Date||29th November 2017|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
केरला डाक सर्कल भर्ती 2017
केरल के पोस्ट ऑफिस सर्कल ने ग्राम दक सेवक के लिए उम्मीदवारों की आवश्यकता वाली सूचना जारी कर दी थी। राज्य में विभिन्न क्षेत्रीय डाकघरों में कुल 1193 रिक्त पद हैं। इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों को अंतिम तिथि 29 नवंबर 2017 से पहले आवेदन करना होगा। उम्मीदवार हमारे द्वारा दिए गए प्रत्यक्ष लिंक के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the Kerala GDS Recruitment will have to fulfill the following requirements:
- The candidates should have passed 10th
- The candidate should have a computer training certificate of minimum 60days for basic knowledge of computer.
* Important Information: The computer certificate is relaxable for the candidates who have studied computer subject up to their 10th or 12th Class.
See Also: SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy Notification
- The age of the candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC is 3years, for SC/ST 5years and for PH candidate 10 years.
- The male candidates of OC/OBC will have to pay 100/- Rs as the application fee in the Post Office Headquarters of the circle.
- The female and SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted from the fees.
Seel Also: ONGC Apprentice Recruitment
Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2017 Kerala
The candidates who are interested in applying for the opportunity provided to them can Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online through the following process:
- Open the website indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline.
- Click on the link for ‘Registration’
- Enter the details such as applicant name, mobile number, DOB, community, education and year of passing.
- Click on ‘Submit Details’.
- Save the generated registration number.
- Go back to the homepage.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Enter the registration number and your applying circle.
- Click on next button.
- Fill the application form and upload the pictures of required documents.
- Take print out of the application for future references.
*Important Information- The candidates will have to submit their application fee by going to the nearest post office headquarters and depositing the amount by giving your registration number.
See Also: ITBP Constable Vacancy
Kerala GDS Selection Process
The candidates are given the good news that they will not have to prepare and appear in any written exam. The selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of the marks they have scored in school. Following will be the conditions of selection:
- The marks scored in the class 10th will be judged.
- No priority will be given to any kind of higher education.
- The marks will be judged in four decimals and every single higher mark will be preferred.
The candidates who are searching for government jobs can subscribe to jobs.cherks.com and get instant updates. If you have questions about Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 ask it to us by leaving them in the comment and we will get back to you earliest possible.