KVIC Recruitment 2017
KVIC Recruitment 2017: The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has recently announced the vacancies for 342 posts. KVIC Online Registration has been started from 22nd October 2017 in the online mode through the official website. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who were eagerly waiting for Government Jobs and they can apply for KVIC Group B Vacancy on or before the last date which is 19th November 2017. KVIC was established by the act of Parliament and it is engaged in the Khadi and other industries in the rural areas.
KVIC Mumbai Vacancy Notification- Group B & C
(खादी और ग्रामोद्योग आयोग भर्ती ): The KVIC has published the KVIC Group C Notification 2017 on the official website of KVIC on 22nd October 2017. The KVIC will be appointing the 342 well skilled and eligible candidates for the Group B (Gazetted & Non- Gazetted (Technical & Non- Technical) Posts) & Group C (Non-Gazetted- Technical & Non- Technical Posts). Participated candidates must check the KVIC Mumbai Recruitment details from here such as eligibility, selection process, age limit, pay scale etc.
|Name of the Organization||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Name of posts||Group B & C|
|Number of posts||342|
|Apply Online from||22nd October 2017|
|Last date for applying||19th November 2017|
|Last date of closing of online application fee||21st November 2017|
|Tentative Date of online – exam||23rd/ 24th December 2017|
KVIC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
KVIC has recently invited applications for the 342 positions. KVIC Online Application can be filled by visiting the official website. No application through another mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to KVIC in connection with the application. The last date for Registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II) is 19th November 2017 up to 06:00 PM and On-Line submission of application fees (Step-III) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) is 21st November 2017 up to 06:00 PM.
|Name of the posts||No. of vacancies|
|Group B Gazetted Posts||54|
|Group B Non-Gazetted Posts||46|
|Group C Non Gazetted technical and Non Technical posts||242|
The application fee for the different level posts is mentioned below:-
|Name of positions||Application fee for General and OBC candidates||Application fee for SC/ST/PWD|
|For Group- B Gazetted Posts||1200.00/-||600.00/-|
|For Group- B Non-Gazetted Posts (Technical and Non Technical posts)||800.00/-||400.00/-|
|For Group- C Non-Gazetted Posts (Technical and Non Technical posts)||500.00/-||400.00/-|
खादी और ग्रामोद्योग आयोग भर्ती 2017
खादी और ग्रामोद्योग आयोग (केवीआईसी) ने हाल ही में 342 पदों के लिए रिक्तियों की घोषणा की है। केवीआईसी ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 22 अक्टूबर 2017 से आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन मोड में शुरू हो गया है । यह उम्मीदवारों के लिए एक सुनहरा मौका है जो उत्सुकता से सरकारी नौकरियों के लिए इंतजार कर रहे थे और वे १९ नवंबर, 2017 को अंतिम तिथि से पहले या केवीआईसी ग्रुप बी रिक्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Seel Also: ONGC Apprentice Recruitment
KVIC Eligibility Criteria
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission is recruiting the candidates for 342 positions at technical and non-technical posts. The Eligibility Condition information related to the vacancy is mentioned in the below:
For Group- B Gazetted Posts:
- Basically, the candidates should have the Bachelor’s degree but for some positions like admin/HR and for some other positions Master’s degree is needed.
For Group- B Non-Gazetted Posts (Technical and Non Technical posts):
- Masters degree is needed from recognized university according to the posts and for senior executive post-bachelor’s degree is needed
For Group- C Non-Gazetted Posts (Technical and Non Technical posts):
- Basically, the candidates should have 12th class pass certificate and Bachelor’s degree
- The candidates should refer to official website for detailed information regarding educational qualification.
For Group- B Gazetted Posts:
- 35 years, age relaxation for govt. employee up to 40 years and no age limit for employees of khadi and village industry commission.
For Group- B Non-Gazetted Posts (Technical and Non Technical posts) –
- 30 years, age relaxation for govt. employee up to 40 years and no age limit for employees of khadi and village industry commission.
For Group- C Non-Gazetted Posts (Technical and Non Technical posts) –
- Executive level – 18-27 years, relaxable up to 33 or 40 years for govt. employees for Executive, junior exec, Assistant Level & no age limit for employees of khadi and village industry commission.
- Publicity Assistant – 18-25 years, relaxable up to 40 years for govt. employees, no age limit for employees of khadi and village industry commission.
Salary Pay Scale
The salary/pay scale is a significant factor for the candidates who want to apply for these positions. For the ease of candidates we are here providing the details of pay scale:
|For Group- B Gazetted Posts||9300-34800+5400 grade pay|
|For Group- B Non-Gazetted Posts (Technical and Non-Technical posts)||9300-34800+4200 grade pay|
|For Group- C Non Gazetted Posts (Technical and Non-Technical posts)|
KVIC Online Application Form 2017
The candidates have to follow few steps in regards to apply online. Candidates need to visit the official website in order to apply for the positions. The steps to be followed are:
- Go to the official website that is kvic.org.in
- Press the vacancies tab at the bottom of the site
- The direct link will appear on the screen
- Click on the link
- Fill the form attaching necessary documents
- Submit the online application
See Also: ITBP Constable Vacancy
KVIC Mumbai Selection Process
The selection for the post of Group-B (Gazetted post) will be two-stage selection processes
- Computer Based Test
The selection for Group-B (Non-Gazetted post) & Group-C (Non-Gazetted post) will be made as per merit on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to merit, availability of vacancies and reservation rules. To receive more updates on KVIC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. In the case of any query, you can place your valuable comment in the commenting section below and we will get in touch with you in a short while.