North Central Railway Recruitment
Now Jobs are available in Railway Sector! Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Railway Recruitment 2017 can apply for North Central Recruitment 2017. North Central Railway (NCR) invites candidates through official notification to fill 413 Act Apprentice vacant posts. Candidates can apply through online mode to fill various trade posts such as Fitter, Machinist, Crane Operator, Welder and posts and submit their application form until 17th March 2017. Candidates can avail all the important details about NCR Recruitment 2017 such as Notification, Education, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to apply for the application form, age limit and more details by going to entire we page.
NCR Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- Name of Organization: North Central Railway (NCR)
- Name of Post: Act Apprentice
- Number of Post: 413
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 15th February 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: 17th March 2017
- Official Portal: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the Trade and number of vacant seats
|Sr. No.||Trade Name|
|3||Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance||10||05||03||01||19||–||–|
|8||Programming & system Administration Assistant||01||01||00||00||02||–||–|
NCR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
North Central Railway Allahabad published the official notification regarding North Central Railway Job Vacancies. Candidates can apply for these posts on or before the last date. Before applying, candidates must check their qualification criteria for several posts. In this article, we are giving all eligibility details, so candidates follow this information.
Candidates who have passed 10th Class examination/ 12th class examination or hold ITI Certificate relevant trade with good academic marks from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT certificate can apply for North Central Railway Recruitment.
For NCR Recruitment Posts, candidates must have completed 15 years and should not complete 24 years of age as on 1st January 2017. The upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be based on the government rules or norms.
For North Central Railway Vacancy Selected candidates will get the attractive and satisfying amount of Stipend that will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Recruitment Board from time to time. Allowances and other benefits may also be granted as per the performance of the selected applicant.
- Candidates who are applying for NCR Corporation Recruitment have to deposit the application fee through a bank draft of Rs 100/- (One Hundred Rupees.) in favour of WAO, NCR, Jhansi and payable at Jhansi.
- Candidates who belong to SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are exempted from payment of this application fee.
NCR Recruitment Selection Process
Candidate’s selection will be based on the percentage of total marks obtained in 10th class/ equivalent examination/ ITI Marks will be taken into consideration at the time of selection. Those candidates who crack this stage will be eligible to appear in the medical examination.
Download>> NCR Recruitment Notification
How to Fill NCR Recruitment Application Form
- Interested candidates must go and log on the official website of North Central Railway i.e. www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search the News & Recruitment section and click on this.
- Click on the Notification Link and download it.
- Read carefully all notification then apply for the application form.
- Click on Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- Candidates enter all mandatory information related to their Education, Personal, and other details.
- Finally, before submitting the application form, candidates have to check all the entries made by their or its correctness.
- After registration, candidates should pay the required application fee.
- After this process, the candidates take a print out of application form for future uses.
Get the Latest Job alert in Government Sector by visiting our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. We frequently keep on updating the Railway Recruitment. You can also bookmark our page and check the latest notification of jobs.
For any query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the comment section. We will get in touch with you shortly.