ONGC Recruitment 2017
(ओएनजीसी भर्ती 2017, 119 प्रशिक्षु रिक्तियों के लिए आवेदन) The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has now recently published ONGC Recruitment 2017 Notification for 119 Apprentice Vacancies in various trades. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2017 through official website www.ongcindia.com on or before 7th March 2017. Late submitted the application for will not be considered for further evaluation. For more details of ONGC Recruitment 2017 like pay scale, educational qualification, hiring process etc. are mention below. Candidates who are Physical Handicapped must apply for ONGC Vacancy 2017. In this article, we are giving all information related to ONGC Recruitment 2017 and more update about Latest Government Recruitment.
See Also: BEL Recruitment
ONGC Assistant Technician Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Name of Post: Apprentice
- Number of Post: 119 posts
- Job Location: Ahmadabad
- Job Category: State Government
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Starting Date of Application Form: 22nd February 2017
- Last Date of Application Form: 7th March 2017
- Official Website: www.ngcindia.com
तेल आणि नैसर्गिक वायू महामंडळ मर्यादित, अहमदाबाद नि प्रसिद्ध केलेल्या जाहिराती नुसार येथे विविध पदाच्या एकूण 119 जागांसाठी अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत. इच्छुक उमेदवारांनी अर्जाची नोंदणी दिनांक 7 मार्च 2017 पर्यंत करावे. अधिक माहिती साठी कृपया दिलेली PDF जाहिरात वाचावी.
See Also: Rajasthan High Court Jobs Notification
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Application Form @ongcindia.com
Eligible and interested candidates have to apply ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2017 in an offline mode procedure through the official website on or before the last date 7th March 2017. Read the notification carefully before apply to ONGC Recruitment Jobs 2017 under Ahmadabad (Gujarat) Locations for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates. This is the great opportunity for the freshers who are looking jobs in the ONGC Department. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Gujarat can apply for the current vacancy in ONGC Department.
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 must check the eligibility details before applying. Here we are providing the ONGC Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria which include education, pay scale, selection process etc.
Candidates who are going to apply for ONGC Ahmadabad Recruitment 2017 should pass the 10th class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI in relevant Trade with a minimum 50 % qualify marks.
The candidate should have attained the age of 14 years and should not have attained the age of 21 years as on 07.03.2017.
The monthly stipend will be paid as per the prescribed rates governed by Apprenticeship Act.
Short listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to the respective trade.
[quote_center]Jobs in Gujarat State[/quote_center]
How to apply for Application Form
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal ongcindia.com for enrollment as apprentices.
- The application will not be accepted without registration.
- Applicants can apply for one trade only.
- Click on the notification link attached here.
- Download ONGC Ahmedabad Notification and save it.
- Read all the details of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates are required to download the application format.
- forward the filled in application along with all documents as mentioned above to the following address:-
General Manager (HR)-Head HR/ER,
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Ahmedabad Asset, Avani Bhavan, Chandkheda,
Ahmedabad (Gujarat) -380005
The application is to be submitted with the following documents duly attested by the candidate:
- Passport photos -05 Nos.
- 10th class/SSC/Matriculation Mark sheet.
- ITI Certificate & Mark sheet, if applicable.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Cast (SC/ST/OBC) Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of Physical disability, if applicable.
- Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Aadhar Card (Compulsory).
ONGC Recruitment Notification Details…
[pdfviewer width=”600px” height=”849px” beta=”true”]https://jobs.chekrs.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/02/ONGC-Apprentice-Recruitment-Notification.pdf[/pdfviewer]
To receive more updates on ONGC Recruitment 2017, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. Here job aspirants can get the latest alert in concern to ONGC Vacancy. We will provide you the upcoming details of ONGC Apprentice Notification. In the case of any query or review, your valuable comments are most welcome in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.