OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Dates
- Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
- OPSC Recruitment: How To Apply
- Assistant Surgeon Application Fee
- Odisha Medical Officer Vacancy Details
- OPSC Assistant Surgeon Notification 2018
- Odisha Medical Officer Apply Online
- ओडिशा मेडिकल ऑफिसर भर्ती 2018
- OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Examination Fee
- opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Application Form
- OPSC Medical Officer Selection Process
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018: A new notification has been released by the OPSC, Odisha Public Service Commission regarding the vacancies. The OPSC Assistant Surgeon Vacancy Notification calls the candidates to come and apply for the Medical Recruitment in Odisha Medical & Health Services under the Health and Family Welfare Department. The vacancy is for the Medical Officers. The candidates who find themselves eligible can send their applications till 17th January 2018. Those who are interested to know more can follow the complete article containing details such as Odisha Medical Officer Eligibility, selection process and application form.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
The Odisha Public Service Commission has been released Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 2173 vacant posts.
OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Dates
Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
OPSC Recruitment: How To Apply
Assistant Surgeon Application Fee
Odisha Medical Officer Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No. 0671 – 2305611,2304141
(ओडिशा मेडिकल ऑफिसर भर्ती): The opportunity given by the OPSC is in bulk for all those candidates who have completed their education in MBBS. There is total 2173 OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 valid across the state for which the candidates can apply according to their convenience. The pay scale for such reputed post is very good hence the qualification holders should not wait much for the last time to enroll for the opportunity. The OPSC Assistant Surgeon Online Application submission for the vacancy has started for which we have given the steps below. The candidates are notified that the major highlights of the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 described here so that the candidates can apply as per their interest.
|Name of the Department||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon)|
|Recruiting Department||Health and Family Welfare Department|
Odisha Medical Officer Apply Online
The candidates who have gone through the Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 eligibility and fit all the requirements are advised to try their luck for the state Government Job. The application submission has already started. Only the online Odisha Medical Officer Application Form will be accepted by the department. Please follow the table to know more:
|Applications Accepted From||19th December 2017 onward|
|Applications Submission Last Date||17th January 2018|
|Apply Directly From Here||Check Here|
ओडिशा लोक सेवा आयोग ने रिक्तियों के बारे में अधिसूचना जारी की है। अधिसूचना में कहा गया है कि स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण विभाग के तहत भर्ती के लिए उम्मीदवार आवेदन करें। आवश्यकता 20173 चिकित्सा अधिकारी (सहायक सर्जन) के लिए है। पात्र और इच्छुक उम्मीदवार हमारे द्वारा दिए गए सीधे लिंक के माध्यम से अपने आवेदन ऑनलाइन जमा कर सकते हैं।
OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have MBBS degree or any other equivalent to it recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The candidate should have the valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration rules 1965.
- The candidates having degrees from Foreign University should have conversion certificate recognized by MCI.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Qualifying candidates will be given the pay scale of Rs 15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay and other allowances.
- There candidates from unreserved categories will have to pay Rs 300/-.
- There will be 40% exemption in fee for SC/ST
opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Application Form
Through these given steps it will be easy for the eager contenders to submit their applications in the correct manner:
- Open the website opsc.gov.in
- From the home page click on the apply online link.
- All the ongoing applications will appear on the screen.
- Click on apply online available next to Medical officer notification.
- Enter the security code and application form will open up.
- Add your correct details as asked before 30 minutes and click on the submit option.
Take printout of the application form and attach the photocopied educational certificates attested by gazette and self attested. Seal all the documents in an envelope and send it to the given address before 29th January 2017-
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr PK Parija Road,
OPSC Medical Officer Selection Process
The selection of all the applicants will be done on the basis of-
- Written Examination
- Career Marking
The ratio of selection for both will be 70% + 30%. The career marking will be done right from the 10th class to marks scored in graduation. For the written test there will be total 200 marks of exam paper comprising questions from 20subjects. The exam date will be announced later by the department. You can follow or get followed by the jobs.chekrs.com to receive latest OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 notifications and apply before last date. To solve your queries leave in the comment box.