PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019: The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited will be made an announcement. According to the notification the candidates will be called for various vacant posts in the PSPCL. The department is calling up the candidates interested for the PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019 Notification. To fill up the vacant posts the applications will be accepted before the last date. To know more such as the Government Job eligibility, selection process and most importantly the PSPCL Asst Lineman Application Form 2019 submission details read the complete article.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited will be released Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019 Notification on the official website to fill up the vacant posts.
How To Apply
Assistant Lineman PSPCL Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2019 Notification
(पीएसपीसीएल सहायक लाइनमैन भर्ती): The PSPCL is currently looking for the candidates who have completed their education with an apprenticeship in the trade. PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019 is a really good opportunity for all those candidates who have been looking for the government job. The applications will be accepted only through the Punjab Apply Online Assistant Lineman method for which the steps are provided below. Also, check out the detailed notification from here.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy Notification 2019
Though this article the candidates can check the official PSPCL Recruitment Notification 2019 will be released by the department but here the major highlights are given. Through it will be easy for all to know the essential information.
|Name of the Department||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Lineman|
|Total Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Vacant Posts Description||Update Soon|
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
PSPCL Recruitment 2019 Online Form- Assistant Lineman
This step is very important for all those who find themselves eligible for the PSPCL Latest Recruitment 2019. All the candidates can send their application form a single format only as asked in the form. The willing aspirants are informed to keep their documents ready for latest photo, academic qualifications, personal details, and other category reservation certificates (If any).
Application Submission Start Date
|Application Submission Last Date||
|Application Fee Submission Last Date||
PSPCL Lineman Previous Year Questions Papers Pdf Click Here
PSPCL Lineman Eligibility
- The candidates should have passed matriculation (10th Class).
- The candidate should have done 2 years of National Apprenticeship Certificate in lineman trade.
- The candidates will higher educational qualification (diploma in electrical) will be considered only if they have done the National Apprenticeship Certificate of Lineman.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum of 42 years.
- There is max. 10 years of age relaxation for the reserved category.
- The selected candidates will be given a monthly PSPCL Lineman Salary of 6400-20200 + 3400 GP.
- The Candidates from UR category will have to pay Rs 521/- as application fee+ bank charges.
- The Aspirants from PWD category will have to pay Rs 321/- as application fee + bank charges
- The Candidates from SC category will have to pay Rs 221/- as application fee + bank charges
PSPCL Lineman Online Application Form 2019
The candidates can submit their applications with the following process:
- Open the website pspcl.in
- Click on the link of recruitment by scrolling down the home page.
- Open the link of Recruitment for the Post of Assistant Lineman.
- Click on the option of registered/ new registration.
- Complete the registration process and click on submit.
- The application form will appear and enter the details as asked.
- Upload the latest photograph.
- Click on the submit button.
PSPCL Lineman Selection Process
The candidates are informed that their selection will be done on the basis of merit list. The marks will be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in the National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade. Therefore there is no exam. To receive such updates of the PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019, keep following jobs.checkrs.com. You can leave your comment to ask any questions.