RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018
RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018: Every year, Railway Recruitment Board declares various recruitment notifications to fill out vacant seats in various departments. Candidates who are looking jobs in Indian Railway Department and are belonging to Gorakhpur they can apply for RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification via online mode. It is a great jobs opportunity for all job seekers who want to make their career in Government Sector. Candidates can apply for various posts such as Assistant Station Manager, Assistant Operations Manager, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot etc. candidates can apply for available Railway Recruitment through application form and application form process will be completed on online mode on or before the last date. More details about RRB Gorakhpur Group D Recruitment 2018 like age, education qualification, how to apply, application fee, selection process etc are given below.
Latest Update: Candidates can Apply online for RRB ALP Loco Pilot 26502 Recruitment 2018 Application form from here: Click here
RRB Rorakhpur Recruitment Notification 2018
The Railway Service Commission, Gorakhpur was established on 14 July 1984. Initially, this RRB along with RRB-Muzaffarpur was catering requirement of North Eastern Railway. In January 1985 Railway Service Commissions were renamed as Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB’s). In the year 1998, all RRBs came under the control of the Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) which was set up in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi to coordinate and streamline the working of RRBs. With the reorganization of Zonal Railways, in the year 2002 RRB -Muzaffarpur became part of East Central Railway and RRB-Gorakhpur only is catering to the requirement of North Eastern Railways.
Latest Update: The eligible and interested Candidates can apply for the Railway Group D 62907 Recruitment 2018 from here: Click here
RRB Education Qualification
Candidates who are going to appear for RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment are needed to fulfill the eligibility criteria according to their posts. Normally, candidates who have completed their educational degree such as 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Post graduation etc. can apply for RRB Recruitment 2017 according to different post requirement.
The age of aspirants should be between 18 years to 45 years for fill the RRB Gorakhpur Vacancy 2017 form. The age limit will be based on the different post. Relaxation in age limit will be given to those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ reserved category as per the rules and regulations made by the government of India.
RRB Gorakhpur Group D Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Candidates who are eligible and interested in RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment can apply through online mode. Candidates visit the official website and click on the direct link of the application form which will available on our page. For the application process, candidates can follow these steps which are given below.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment they have to go visit the official website of RRB Gorakhpur which is www.rrbgkp.gov.in.
- Click on Notification link and after reading all instruction carefully candidates have to click on online application link and fill the application form with all correct information.
- Thereafter you have to fill it properly with all required and mandatory details and upload a recent passport size photograph at the time of filling the application form.
- After filling the form, click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct or not.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details are entered in the form correctly as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Candidates should take a print out of submitted application form for future uses.
RRB Selection Process
The candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam are called for the main written exam, and the merit list is prepared based entirely upon the result of the main exam. In most categories of jobs, there is no interview after the written examination. For very few specific categories, there is a viva after the written exam, while for certain other categories there is a skill test. For categories related to operational safety, there will be a psychological test. For more updates on Latest RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2018, keep visiting our site i.e. www.jobs.chekrs.com. For any query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the comment section. We will get in touch with you shortly.