Railway Group D Selection Process 2018
Railway Group D Selection Process 2018: Railway Group D Application Forms process is about to wind up. Every year the RRB board receives lakhs of applications for a handful of seats. And among these applicants, only top performers will be selected. So without wasting a single minute, let’s quickly understand what are things, which the railway recruitment board looks for while selecting candidates. Actually, RRB Board seeks Indian Railway Group D Selection Process on the basis of these three criteria- CBT, PET and Document Verification. Further details of above-specified selection criteria, as well as the Railway Group D Selection Process 2018, such as exam pattern, physical efficiency standards, Physical fitness test standards, are covered in this article.
Start Preparation With Railway Group D Mock Test[button color="" size="" type="3d" target="_blank" link="https://chekrs.com/onlinetest/railway/"]Click Here[/button]
RRB Group D Selection Process
Candidates who have applied for the Railway Recruitment Group D Computer Based Test (CBT), they will be called for written test. The date, time and venue for all the selection activities of RRB Group D Post Selection Process such as CBT, PET, and DV or any other additional activity as applicable, shall be intimated to all the eligible candidates in due course. However, the railway recruitment board has no provisions to alter or postpone exam date, shift, and venue of any of the above Railway Group D Recruitment Procedure/ activity under any circumstances. Selection process will include following steps:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Best Preparation Tips for RRB Group D Exam[button color="" size="" type="3d" target="_blank" link="https://jobs.chekrs.com/preparation-tips/"]Click Here[/button]
RRB CBT Exam Details
Applicants will be called to appear in written test (CBT). This Computer Based Test will consist of 100 questions. The level of questions will be Multiple choice questions (MCQ). Candidates have to solve all these 100 questions in 90 minutes. Syllabus of RRB Group D is framed up to 10th/ 12th standard.
Subjects which comes in Railway Group D Selection Process 2018:
- General Intelligence and reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness on current affairs.
Railway Group D PET Test 2018 Details
On the bases of merit in CBT, candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test, two times the community wise total vacancy of the Posts as notified in RRBs notification. Passing, physical efficiency test is mandatory and this test (PET) is qualifying in nature. The criteria for Railway Group D PET Test Details shall be asunder.
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
Note: The persons with disabilities are exempted from appearing for PET. However, after qualifying CBT, such candidates will have to pass the medical examination.
GK Current Affairs for RRB Group D Exams[button color="" size="" type="3d" target="_blank" link="https://jobs.chekrs.com/current-affairs/"]Check Here[/button]
Railway Group D Document Verification
- This is the third stage of selection. Based on the performance in CBT as well as in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
- In case two or more candidates secure the same marks, while Railway Group D Selection Process 2018 their merit will be decided on the basis of age criteria (that is older person shall be given higher priority).
- Appointment of selected candidates is entitled to passing Medical Fitness Test, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/ character of the candidates.
- The date of joining/offer letter will be sent to the all provisionally selected candidates by the respective Railway Administrations.