Railway Recruitment 2022: Good news for all the candidates who are preparing for Indian Railway Jobs. Indian Railway is one of the best fields of recruitment in the government sector. Candidates who are looking to grab current Railway Recruitment can check our page and collect the information of Railway Recruitment 2022 notification Here on our page, we are providing you Latest Indian Railway Jobs and much other essential information which will help you to know about Indian Railway Vacancy 2022 such as official notification, eligibility criteria, how to apply for the application form, examination date, selection process, and more details. So read out the whole article carefully for complete details.
- Railway Group D Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- RRB ALP Loco Pilot Vacancy Application form
- RPF Police Constable Online Application
Railway Recruitment 2022 Upcoming RRB Vacancy Jobs
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) or Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) was founded in 1998 which is owned and controlled by the Ministry of Railway, Government of India. RRC has around 21 Organizations to hire candidates for railway jobs. Every department is going to recruit candidates with respect to their zone. Indian Railway is one of the world’s largest railway networks which has more than 115000 km of tracks and 71112 stations. It is managed by the Ministry of Railway, Government of India and recently it has released the recruitment notification for various different posts. Candidates should apply according to the regions.
रेलवे भर्ती 2022
भारतीय रेलवे नौकरियों के लिए तैयारी कर रहे सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए अच्छी खबरें भारतीय रेलवे सरकार के क्षेत्र में भर्ती के सबसे अच्छे क्षेत्रों में से एक है। जो उम्मीदवार मौजूदा रेलवे अवसरों को पकड़ना चाहते हैं, वे हमारे पृष्ठ की जांच कर सकते हैं और आगामी रेलवे की रिक्तियों 2022 की जानकारी एकत्र कर सकते हैं। यहां हमारे पृष्ठ पर, हम आपको नवीनतम भारतीय रेल नौकरियां 2022 और कई अन्य आवश्यक जानकारी प्रदान कर रहे हैं। जो आपको भारतीय रेलवे भर्ती के बारे में जानने में मदद करेगा जैसे कि आधिकारिक सूचना, पात्रता मानदंड, आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा की तारीख, चयन प्रक्रिया और अधिक विवरण के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें। तो पूरे विवरण के लिए सावधानीपूर्वक संपूर्ण लेख पढ़ें।
Railway Recruitment Exam Preparation Tips Click Here
Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
While applying for Current Indian Railway Jobs, it is essential to fulfilling the entire requirements for the particular post. So whenever there is information about any recruitment, we will publish notifications so that you can read the official notification carefully. Candidates who are applying before these Railway Recruitments have to fulfill these eligibility criteria which are given below. The Railway Jobs are classified into two parts that are:
- Technical Cadre: To apply for Technical or Group A & B posts candidates must have a Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized University or Institute or College.
- Non- Technical Cadre: To apply for Non-Technical or Group C & D posts candidates must have completed their 10th/ 12th/ ITI in the specific trade with good marks from well recognized Board and also have typing skills in English and Hindi.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 45 years. The candidates falling under reserve categories gets age relaxation such as 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
RRB Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Group discussion
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
List of India Railway Recruitment Zones
Indian Railways organizational structure is divided into 17 zones, which are further sub-divided into various city wise divisions.
- Central Railway (CR)-Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
See Also: IP Recruitment Notification
Keep regularly visit our web portal www.jobs.chekrs.com for getting updates about Current Railway Recruitment 2022 and bookmark our page for quick access. As soon as the latest information about RRB Recruitment will available on our page, so you need to stay connected with us. You can also bookmark our page to get information related to Latest Govt Job in Railway. You can give your feedback to the comment box that is given below.