Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017: The Rajasthan High Court has made an announcement of recruitment through its recently released notification. According to the Rajasthan Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 notification, there are 31 vacant posts of the Civil Judge in the courts. The vacancy calls all the candidates from the legal Law background to appear in the selection process. The candidates will be able to send the Rajasthan Civil Judge Civil Judge Application only till 21st December 2017. To know about the eligibility, pay scale and selection process to follow the complete article.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
The Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has released notification for 31 Civil Judge vacant posts through the Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur civil judge Recruitment 2017.
Rajasthan Civil Judge Important Dates
Civil Judge Exam Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan HC Civil Judge: How To Apply
Civil Judge Application Fee
Raj High Court Civil Judge Vacancy Details
|Other Details|| Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2017
(राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय सिविल न्यायाधीश भर्ती): The High Court of Rajasthan is situated in the Jodhpur district. All the applicants will be selected to work there only. The Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2017 is a golden opportunity for all the candidates to get the Government Job. However, apart from the educational background, there are several other instructions too provided in the Rajasthan Civil Judge Notification given below in the article.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Notification
Without the proper information, the candidates won’t be able to apply for the vacancy. Here we have given important Rajasthan Civil Judge Vacancy highlights. Kindly check the table to get them all.
|Name of Department||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Civil Judge|
|Total Vacant Posts||31|
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Online Application
The candidates who have gone through the detailed notification and fulfill all the requirements of the vacancy should not wait much in the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Online Application submission. The acceptance of the vacancies will begin within a few days. And as soon as the candidate will apply, he/she will have enough time to prepare for the exam. Kindly refer to the table:
Rajasthan Civil Judge Application 2017
|Application Start Date||23rd November 2017|
|Application End Date||21st December 2017|
|Application Submission Link||https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin|
See Also: NWR Railway Vacancy
राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय सिविल न्यायाधीश भर्ती 2017
राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय ने उम्मीदवारों के लिए नागरिक उम्मीदवारों की नियुक्ति के लिए नागरिक न्यायाधीश के पद के लिए अधिसूचना जारी कर दी थी। सभी रिक्त पदों को विभिन्न श्रेणियों के लिए आरक्षित किया गया है। कुल 31 रिक्तियां हैं, जिनके लिए उम्मीदवार केवल 21 दिसंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। दिए गए प्रत्यक्ष लिंक के माध्यम से इच्छुक उम्मीदवार अपने आवेदन पत्र भेज सकते हैं।
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Eligibility
For proceeding further in the selection process it is essential for the candidates to fulfill these essential criteria.
- The candidate should hold a degree of Bachelors of law (Professional) from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have the knowledge of Devnagri Lippi, Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
- It is essential that the minimum age of the candidates should be 23 years and maximum 36 years.
- The candidates will be given Rajasthan Civil Judge Pay Scale of 27700-770-33090-920- 40450-1080-44770.
- The candidates from general and other states Non-Creamy Layer of OBC will have to pay amount of Rs 850/-
- The candidates from the Rajasthan’s Non-Creamy Layer of OBC will have to pay examination fee of Rs 550/-
- The SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs 300/- as the fee.
See Also: Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Application Form- Apply Online
The candidates with LLB degree and having interest in the vacancy can submit their applications properly to the department by following these steps:
- Go to the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Register on the website with a valid ID and password.
- Once login; go to the page ‘Recruitment Portal’.
- All the ongoing process of the application submission will be available on the website.
- Choose the option of Civil Judge.
- Enter the right details in the online application form.
- Submit the application form and it will be redirected to the fee submission.
- Pay the fee using the online payment method.
- Once submitted the ‘Unique Application Number’ will be received.
- Save the number for further future downloading such as admit card, result, etc.
See Also: SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Selection Process
The aspirants who are looking forward to applying for the vacancy will have to go through the decided selection process. The selection process will be as follows:
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Examination
At both the levels of selection, the candidates will have to achieve proficiency in their field with sound knowledge of the law. The dates for the exam will be intimidated by the candidates later on. To stay tuned for the updates of the exam, admit card and all other notifications allow jobs.chekrs.com to push notifications to you. Leave in the comment box if you have any questions about the Rajasthan High court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017.