RPSC Vice-Principal Vacancy 2018
RPSC Vice Principal Vacancy 2018: Interesting opportunity for the job seekers who wants to go ahead in Government Sector in the area of education. Recently RPSC i.e. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has posted with the notification of RPSC Vice-Principal ITI Vacancy 2018 with the total of 79 vacancies. These are divided into two categories namely – First Vice principal, Superintendent of ITI and Second Group Instructor/Surveyor/Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor- Gr-2. The RPSC Group Instructor Recruitment come under the Rajasthan Technical Training Services (RTTS), Government of Rajasthan. You can start applying online in the last week of the April, 2018. To know the more details about the recruitment read our full report.
RPSC Vice-Principal Recruitment 2018
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released Vice principal, Superintendent of ITI and Group Instructor/Surveyor Recruitment 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 79 vacant posts.
RPSC Vacancy Dates
RPSC Eligibility Criteria
RPSC Recruitment: How To Apply
RPSC Vacancy Application Fee
RPSC ITI Vice Principal Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website |
RPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2018 Notification
The Applicants who want to appear for the RPSC Vice-Principal Vacancy 2018 Application Form should fill the application form before the last date. Check the official notification so that they know the important dates as well as eligibility criteria required to give the Recruitment Test 2018. There are around total of 79 vacancies which are divided categories wise.
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Vice principal, Superintendent of ITI and Group Instructor /Surveyor etc.|
|Notification Release Date||3rd April 2018|
|Application Form ( Start Date)||26th April 2018|
|Application Form(End Date)||31st May 2018|
|Apply online||Click Here|
RPSC Group Instructor Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
The candidates who want to try for the RPSC Group Instructor Recruitment 2018 should fill the application form before the last date i.e. 31st May 2018. Go through the notification form check the minute details about eligibility, form fees, etc. There are 34 vacancies in total for this Group Instructor/Surveyor/Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor- Gr-2, which are categorized differently:
RPSC ITI Recruitment Post Division 2018
|2||Group Instructor/ Surveyor/Assistant Apprenticeship||34|
RPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
RPSC Vice-Principal Vacancy 2018 Category Wise
|Category||ITI Vice-Principal Vacancy Details|
RPSC Group Instructor Category Wise Vacancy 2018
|Category||ITI Group Instructor Vacancy|
आरपीएससी वाइस प्रिंसिपल भर्ती 2018
नौकरी तलाशने वालों के लिए दिलचस्प अवसर जो शिक्षा के क्षेत्र में सरकारी क्षेत्र में आगे बढ़ना चाहते हैं। हाल ही में आरपीएससी यानी राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग ने कुल 79 रिक्तियों के साथ आरपीएससी उपाध्यक्ष आईटीआई रिक्ति 2018 की अधिसूचना पोस्ट की है। ये दो श्रेणियों में विभाजित हैं अर्थात् – प्रथम उपाध्यक्ष, आईटीआई के अधीक्षक और द्वितीय समूह प्रशिक्षक / सर्वेक्षक / सहायक अपरेंटिसशिप सलाहकार- ग्रुप -2। आरपीएससी समूह प्रशिक्षक भर्ती राजस्थान तकनीकी प्रशिक्षण सेवा (आरटीटीएस), राजस्थान सरकार के अधीन आती है। आप अप्रैल, 2018 के आखिरी सप्ताह में ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना शुरू कर सकते हैं। भर्ती के बारे में अधिक जानकारी जानने के लिए हमारी पूरी रिपोर्ट पढ़ें।
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
RPSC Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for different Post are:
- The Applicant must have Knowledge of the Devnagari Hindi written Script and Rajasthan Culture.
RPSC ITI Vice-Principal Educational Qualification
- The applicant must pass the degree with minimum second class.
- The degree should be in the Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Information /Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent Degree.
Note: The Applicant must choose the subject (Civil/Mechanical, etc.) which he is interested in giving the paper.
- One year of professional experience in the relevant field.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment Notification Click Here
RPSC Group Instructor Qualification
- 10+2 class with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any of the optional subjects from the government recognized Board like CBSE, etc.
- Three or Two year Diploma in Engineering/ Technology awarded by any of the State Board of Technical Education
- National Trade Certificate in Engineering/ Technology Branch.
- National Apprenticeship Certificate in Engineering/ technology branch.
- Professional experience:
- It requires experience in the Trade in Industry or Public Sector Department or Technical post in a recognized Teaching Institution after acquiring the qualification of:
- Diploma in Engineering/ Technology – 5 Years
- National trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate- 7 years.
- The Applicant must have minimum age of 20 years and maximum age up to 40 years.
- The fees can be paid through online mode which includes Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Cards. There is no offline mode for payment. The RPSC ITI Recruitment Application Fees are as follows:
|SC/ST and other Reserved Category||Rs250|
RPSC SI Platoon Commander Vacancy Online Apply Click Here
Salary Pay Scale
The Salary for both the categories are:
The salary will be on the state government pay scale.
|ITI Vice-Principal||Rs. 34800(Minimum)|
|ITI Group Instructor||Rs. 34800(Minimum)|
RPSC Vice Principal Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
How to apply online Application Form 2018:
- First of all the aspirant must visit the formal website of RPSC.
- Then go to the RPSC Online.
- Then it will scroll down and click on apply online.
- Then it will direct you to online portal.
- The next thing you do is register.
- Once you are register, you will get new unique id and password.
- Now login into the portal and start filling you form.
- Provide your personal details in the Recruitment Application Form.
- The next thing is enter your education qualification.
- Once you did it, then provide with your photo identity proof.
- Enter you reserve category details.
- Enter your Domicile detail.
- Enter the scanned passport size photo, thumb impression and signature.
- Now go to the online payment mode.
- Pay the Application fees.
- Cross verify every detail before submitting RPSC ITI Recruitment Application Form.
- Then submit it and take a print out for future reference.
RPSC Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection Process has two stages as follows:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy Apply now Click Here
RPSC Vice Principal Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice Questions|
RPSC ITI Recruitment Syllabus
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information technology
- Electrical and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science
You can get more update on RPSC Vice-Principal Vacancy 2018 keep in touch our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. In the case of any query or review, your valuable comments are most welcome in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.