RPSC Vice Principal Vacancy 2019: Interesting opportunity for the job seekers who want to go ahead in the Government Sector in the area of education. Recently RPSC i.e. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has posted with the notification of RPSC Vice-Principal ITI Vacancy 2019 with various vacancies. These are divided into two categories namely – First Vice principal, Superintendent of ITI and Second Group Instructor/Surveyor/Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor- Gr-2. The RPSC Group Instructor Recruitment come under the Rajasthan Technical Training Services (RTTS), Government of Rajasthan. To know the more details about the recruitment read our full report.
RPSC Vice-Principal Recruitment 2019
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released Vice principal, Superintendent of ITI and Group Instructor/Surveyor Recruitment 2019 Notification on the official website to fill up the various vacant posts.
How To Apply
RPSC ITI Vice Principal Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
RPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2019 Notification
The Applicants who want to appear for the RPSC Vice-Principal Vacancy 2019 Application Form should fill the application form before the last date. Check the official notification so that they know the important dates as well as eligibility criteria required to give the Recruitment Test 2019. The vacancies which are divided categories wise.
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Vice principal, Superintendent of ITI and Group Instructor /Surveyor etc.|
|Post Number||Various Posts|
|Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Application Form ( Start Date)||Release Soon|
|Application Form(End Date)||Update Soon|
|Apply online||Click Here|
RPSC Group Instructor Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
The candidates who want to try for the RPSC Group Instructor Recruitment 2019 should fill the application form before the last date. Go through the notification form check the minute details about eligibility, form fees, etc. There are various vacancies in total for this Group Instructor/Surveyor/Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor- Gr-2, which are categorized differently:
RPSC ITI Recruitment Post Division 2019
|2||Group Instructor/ Surveyor/Assistant Apprenticeship|
RPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
RPSC Vice-Principal Vacancy 2019 Category Wise
|Category||ITI Vice-Principal Vacancy Details|
RPSC Group Instructor Category Wise Vacancy 2019
|Category||ITI Group Instructor Vacancy|
आरपीएससी वाइस प्रिंसिपल भर्ती 2019
नौकरी तलाशने वालों के लिए दिलचस्प अवसर जो शिक्षा के क्षेत्र में सरकारी क्षेत्र में आगे बढ़ना चाहते हैं। हाल ही में आरपीएससी यानी राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग ने कुल रिक्तियों के साथ आरपीएससी उपाध्यक्ष आईटीआई रिक्ति 2019 की अधिसूचना पोस्ट की है। ये दो श्रेणियों में विभाजित हैं अर्थात् – प्रथम उपाध्यक्ष, आईटीआई के अधीक्षक और द्वितीय समूह प्रशिक्षक / सर्वेक्षक / सहायक अपरेंटिसशिप सलाहकार- ग्रुप -2। आरपीएससी समूह प्रशिक्षक भर्ती राजस्थान तकनीकी प्रशिक्षण सेवा (आरटीटीएस), राजस्थान सरकार के अधीन आती है। भर्ती के बारे में अधिक जानकारी जानने के लिए हमारी पूरी रिपोर्ट पढ़ें।
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
RPSC Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for different Post are:
- The Applicant must have Knowledge of the Devnagari Hindi written Script and Rajasthan Culture.
RPSC ITI Vice-Principal Educational Qualification
- The applicant must pass the degree with minimum second class.
- The degree should be in the Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Information /Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent Degree.
Note: The Applicant must choose the subject (Civil/Mechanical, etc.) which he is interested in giving the paper.
- One year of professional experience in the relevant field.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment Notification Click Here
RPSC Group Instructor Qualification
- 10+2 class with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any of the optional subjects from the government recognized Board like CBSE, etc.
- Three or Two-year Diploma in Engineering/ Technology awarded by any of the State Board of Technical Education
- National Trade Certificate in Engineering/ Technology Branch.
- National Apprenticeship Certificate in Engineering/ technology branch.
- Professional experience:
- It requires experience in the Trade in Industry or Public Sector Department or Technical post in a recognized Teaching Institution after acquiring the qualification of:
- Diploma in Engineering/ Technology – 5 Years
- National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate- 7 years.
- The Applicant must have a minimum age of 20 years and maximum age up to 40 years.
- The fees can be paid through online mode which includes Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Cards. There is no offline mode for payment. The RPSC ITI Recruitment Application Fees are as follows:
|SC/ST and other Reserved Category||Rs250|
RPSC SI Platoon Commander Vacancy Online Apply Click Here
Salary Pay Scale
The Salary for both the categories are:
The salary will be on the state government pay scale.
|ITI Vice-Principal||Rs. 34800(Minimum)|
|ITI Group Instructor||Rs. 34800(Minimum)|
RPSC Vice Principal Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
How to apply online Application Form 2019:
- First of all the aspirant must visit the formal website of RPSC.
- Then go to the RPSC Online.
- Then it will scroll down and click on apply online.
- Now it will direct you to an online portal.
- The next thing you do is register.
- Once you are registered, you will get a new unique id and password.
- Now login into the portal and start filling your form.
- Provide your personal details in the Recruitment Application Form.
- The next thing is to enter your education qualification.
- Once you did it, they provide with your photo identity proof.
- Enter your reserve category details.
- Enter your Domicile detail.
- Upload scanned passport size photo, thumb impression, and signature.
- Now go to the online payment mode.
- Pay Application fees.
- Cross verify every detail before submitting the RPSC ITI Recruitment Application Form.
- Then submit it and take a print out for future reference.
RPSC Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection Process has two stages as follows:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy Apply now Click Here
RPSC Vice Principal Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
RPSC ITI Recruitment Syllabus
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information technology
- Electrical and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science
You can get more update on RPSC Vice-Principal Vacancy 2019 to keep in touch our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. In the case of any query or review, your valuable comments are most welcome in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.