RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018: Good news for all the candidates who are preparing for Railway Jobs. Indian Railway is one of the best fields of recruitment in the government sector. Candidates who are looking to grab current RRB Chandigarh opportunities can chaeck our page and collect the information of RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply for various posts such as Assistant Station Manager, Assistant Operations Manager, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot etc. Here on our page, we are providing you RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment 2018 and many other essential information which will help you to know about RRB Chandigarh Recruitment such as official notification, eligibility criteria, how to apply for the application form, examination date, selection process and more details. So read out the whole article carefully for complete details.
Latest Update: Candidates can Apply online for RRB ALP Loco Pilot 26502 Recruitment 2018 Application form from here: Click here
RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 Notification
There is no doubt that a Career in Indian Railway is extremely attractive and it also promises a fantastic career in govt. sector. It is a hot career in this present era so that scope and demand of this profession are increasing rapidly. Indian railway is growing day by day and enhances their areas. Candidates if you want to make their career in Government Sector you can apply for Indian Railway that is good option to get Government Jobs. Here we are discussing the various career opportunities and Job Prospects After 12th /Graduation with high Salary Structure.
Latest Update: The eligible and interested Candidates can apply for the Railway Group D 62907 Recruitment 2018 from here: Click here
RRB Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018, candidates can fulfill the essential requirement for the particular posts. So whenever there is information about any recruitment, we will publish notifications so that you can read the official notification carefully. Candidates should be following these eligibility criteria which are given below.
- For Technical Cadre: To apply for Group A & B posts candidates must have Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized University or Institute or College.
- Non- Technical Cadre: To apply for Group C & D posts candidates must have completed their 10th/ 12th/ ITI in the specific trade with good marks from well recognized Board and also have typing skill in English and Hindi.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 45 years. The candidates falling under reserve categories gets age relaxation such as 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Besides this Website, the Employment Notices of RRBs are published in the Employment News and a few National and Local Newspapers. Before applying for a particulars post, the candidates must go through the contents of the Employment Notice carefully so that they can ascertain their eligibility for the post in question and fill up the application form in a flawless manner.Registration Part-I
- Interested candidates need to go to the official website of the RRB Ajmer i.e. gov.in.
- Search the “New Registration” Link and click on it.
- Candidates should fill the all required details and click on submit button.
- The system will generate the registration number and password.
- Candidates should save it for the 2nd registration process.
- In the Registration part-II, enter the registration number and password which will be generated by Registration Part-I.
- Candidates must upload their photograph and signature in the described format.
- Finally, before submitting the application form, candidates have to check all the entries made by their or its correctness.
- After registration, candidates should pay the required application fee.
- Candidates are advice to keep a copy of application form for the future reference.
RRB Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Keep regularly visit our web portal www.jobs.chekrs.com for getting updates about Current RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 and bookmark our page for quick access. As soon as latest information about RRB Recruitment will available on our page, so you need to stay connected with us. You can also bookmark our page to get information related to Latest Govt Job in Railway. You can give your feedback to the comment box that is given below.