RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018
RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018: A golden opportunity for all job seekers! Apply Now for Railway jobs and fulfill your dreams to make your future secure. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) releases various Job Notifications for the Assistant Station Manager, Assistant Operations Manager, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Assistant Loco Pilot and various posts. Candidates can apply for various posts in the Railway Sector according to their eligibility criteria and choice. Browse all Railway Jobs in India, checkout the recent employment opportunity for RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018 Notification. We have latest RRB recruitment in the railway sector. Here candidates can get all the details related to Railway Guwahati Recruitment 2018 Group D such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply for application etc.
Latest Update: The eligible and interested Candidates can apply for the Railway Group D 62907 Recruitment 2018 from here: Click here
RRB Guwahati Recruitment Notification 2018
Adopting Career in Indian Railway is the best choice as the scope for candidates after 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Engineering. In this Article, we are introducing about Career in Indian Railway with its jobs List and details as the largest platform for career opportunities in the country. Railway sector has a good scope for people who require stability in both financial and service terms. So, candidates looking for high salaried professions within Indian Government can make an excellent decision of getting economically secure in the government sector. So candidates choose Government Jobs placements at railway sector as your career; An Indian railway recruits thousands of suitable candidates a year and it also provides many benefits to its employees.
Latest Update: Candidates can Apply online for RRB ALP Loco Pilot 26502 Recruitment 2018 Application form from here: Click here
RRB Eligibility Criteria
- For Technical Cadre: To apply for Group A & B posts candidates must have Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized University or Institute or College.
- Non- Technical Cadre: To apply for Group C & D posts candidates must have completed their 10th/ 12th/ ITI in the specific trade with good marks from well recognized Board and also have typing skill in English and Hindi.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016. The age relaxation will be based on government norms.
RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of RRB Guwahati i.e. rrbguwahati.gov.in for the online registration.
- No other mode of submission of application including manual/ hand written application will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates complete their registration process and get the valid personal e-mail Id and Password. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- Candidates complete all task with correct details. No subsequent corrections are allowed once the candidates such as academic qualification, personal details etc.
- Candidates upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After the complete application process, candidates must pay the application fee through bank challan.
- Candidates can take a printout of application form for confirmation or future use.
RRB Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification
In order to get more updates on the Upcoming RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2018 keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. Therefore if you are seeking to excel your career in Railway Department, you can get the Latest Alert on Railway jobs by visiting our site frequently. You can also bookmark our page and get the current upcoming notifications. For any kind of further query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.