SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2017
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant, Chhattisgarh has published a recruitment notification on its official website require applications for the SAIL Bhilai Recruitment of 96 Attendant cum Technician (ACT) – (T/ BO), Operator cum Technician (OCT) – (T), Attendant cum Fire Engine Driver (T), Mining Mate vacancies. The interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online. The application process has begun. The last date for submitting applications is 16th March 2017. Candidates can go through other details such as age limit, qualification, how to apply and selection process which are given below. So candidates read the whole article in a careful manner and follow each instruction.
(सेल भिलाई भर्ती 2017, परिचर सह तकनीशियन, फायर इंजन ड्राइवर, ऑपरेटर सह तकनीशियन पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन)
See Also: NMMC Staff Nurse Recruitment
SAIL Bhilai Vacancy 2017 Notification
- Name of the Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Name of Post: Attendant cum Technician, Fire Engine Driver, Operator Cum Technician
- Number of Post: 96 Posts
- Job Location: All Over India
- Job Category: Central Government Job
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17th February 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 16th March 2017
- Last Date of feeding of Payment Details: 16th March 2017
- Official Web Portal: www.sail.co.in
SAIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2017, candidates can fulfill the essential requirement for the particular posts. So whenever there is information about any recruitment, we will publish notifications so that you can read the official notification carefully. Candidates should follow these eligibility criteria which are given below.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Qualification|
|1||Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) Heavy Vehicle Drive||Matriculation with valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) License having one year experience in operation of any Heavy Vehicle|
|2||Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) Boiler Operation||Matriculation and ITI (Full time) institute with either 1st class or Boiler Attendant Competency from Govt. recognized 2nd class certificate of|
|3||Operator cum Technician (Trainee)||Matriculation and three years full-time Diploma in Engineering from a Government recognized institute in Metallurgy / Mechanical discipline with minimum 5oo/o marks (minimum 4O%o for SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates).|
|4||Attendant cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee)||Matriculation with valid Driving License for Heavy Motor Vehicles|
|5||Mining Mate||Matriculation with valid Mining Mate’s certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR Act 1961(for Metalliferous Mines) from the competent authority and with at least one-year post-qualification experience|
See Also: BSTC Admission Application Form Process
Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 28 years for all SAIL Bhilai Posts. Reserved category candidates will get upper age commission as per the government norms.
Pay Scale and Grade
- For Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) Heavy Vehicle Driver/ Boiler Operation: 15830- 22150/- (Grade pay S-1)
- For Operator cum Technician (Trainee): 16800- 24110/- (Grade pay S-3)
- For Attendant cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee): 15830- 22150/- (Grade pay S-1)
- For Mining Mate: 15830- 22150/- (Grade pay S-1)
|Operator cum Technician (Trainee)||General & OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) Heavy Vehicle Drive/ Boiler Operation||General & OBC||Rs. 150/-|
|Attendant cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee)||General & OBC||Rs. 150/-|
|Mining Mate||General & OBC||Rs. 150/-|
No application fee will be charged from SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Service Man or Departmental candidates.
SAIL Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in written Test. After qualify candidates will be appointed for different posts selection rounds.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment
- Candidates must log on to the official website which is www.sail.co.in.
- Click on Career button.
- Candidates should fill the all required details and click on submit button for the registration process.
- The system will generate the registration number and password.
- Candidates must upload their photograph and signature in the described format.
- Finally, before submitting the application form, candidates have to check all the entries made by their or its correctness.
- After registration, candidates should pay the required application fee.
- Candidates are advice to keep a copy of application form for the future reference.
Keep regularly visit our web portal www.jobs.chekrs.com for getting updates about Current SAIL Notification 2017 and bookmark our page for quick access. As soon as latest information about IT Pass Candidates Recruitment will available on our page, so you need to stay connected with us. You can also bookmark our page to get information related to Latest Government Job after IT. You can give your feedback to the comment box that is given below.