Preparation Tips for SSC Stenographer (एसएससी स्टेनोोग्राफर के लिए तैयारी टिप्स | कौशल परीक्षण और लिखित परीक्षा को कैसे क्रैक करें): The SSC, Staff Selection Commission is one of the most preferred departments for the job aspirants. The department conducts several recruitment exams frequently for the selection of the candidates. One such is the profile of stenographer. This exam is conducted for different grades and categories. As nearly more than thousands of candidates appear in these exams it is quite tough to clear the exam. Well, no more, all those students who are searching for some guidance on How to Prepare for SSC Stenographer Exam, we are providing you the best strategies.
The SSC Steno Exam Tips mentioned in this article will help you all in getting a distinct line about the right preparation.
SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips
Firstly, to begin with, let’s have a look at the selection procedure. The selection process of the stenographer is taken out in 2 phases- Written and Skill Test. The exam pattern of the written exam which will be an online test is as follows-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time||Negative Marking|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|| |
0.25 for every wrong answer
Whereas, the skill test is for judging the typing skills of the candidates which is mandatory for the profile. The skill test will be of the following steps-
- Dictation of 10min in English/Hindi.
- The speed shall be 100-90 wpm for Group C and D.
- Transcription of the dictation in the given period of time.
SSC Stenographer Study Plan
The right study plan for all the candidates will be a subject wise study for the exam. The following tips may help the candidate to get a better insight on How to Clear SSC Stenographer Written Exam-
1. SSC Stenographer Preparation Books: General Awareness
If small details are given the right attention it is easy for all the candidates to get the full score in this section.
- In the recent times, questions from the general science are also being asked. Study them too.
- Give equal attention to History, Geography, Polity, Economy and Current Affairs.
- Focus on the subject of the topic you are studying. This is the right strategy to prepare for GK section.
See Also: How To Crack RRB JE & SSE Exam
2. SSC Steno Cracking Tips: General Intelligence and Reasoning
If the tactics are known it is easy for the candidates to score at least 40 marks from this section.
- Practice daily the non-verbal reasoning.
- Learn the reasoning first; it is less time taking than the aptitude.
3. SSC Steno Skill Test Preparation Plan: English
From the score of 100 fetching at least 50 marks is easy for all the candidates if the right focus is given to the subject.
- Prepare first for the topics such as Sentence Rearrangement, Comprehension, Active & Passive Voice, Direct Indirect sentences, Cloze test and word correction.
- Reading the examples and practicing them in the test is the ultimate subject tips for the candidates looking on How to Prepare for SSC Stenographer Written Exam.
How to Crack SSC Steno Skill Test
The only SSC Stenographer Skill Test Tips for the candidates is to make sure that they should get involved more and more in the dictation.Daily Current Affairs Question & Answer Free Mock Test Preparation Tips