Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018: An employment advertisement has been released which is related to Supreme Court of India. Interested and well-skilled applicants are invited for Supreme Court Junior Court Attendant Recruitment 2018 in different disciplines or departments. Brilliant and hard working individuals can apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Application Form, by submitting application form through online mode. The Candidates can submit online application form on or before the last date that is 15th April 2018. Applicants can read other details regarding Government Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection process, how to apply etc. through our page.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
The Supreme Court of India Recruitment has been released Junior Court Attendant & chamber Attendant Vacancy 2018 Notification on the official website to fill up the 78 vacant posts.
Supreme Court Important Dates
Supreme Court Eligibility Criteria
Supreme Court Vacancy: How To Apply
Supreme Court Vacancy Application Fee
Supreme Court of Indian Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Supreme Court Junior Court Attendant Notification 2018
The Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial forum and final court of appeal of India established under Constitution of India, as per which Supreme Court is the highest constitutional court and acts as the guardian of Constitution. On 14th March 2018 Supreme Court of India announced recruitment notification to recruit 65 Junior Court Attendant and 13 Chamber Attendant. Through Supreme Court of Indian Recruitment 2018 Notification, Supreme Court of India plans to recruit 10th pass candidates for the available posts. Supreme Court of India is planning to recruit 78 candidates for the post of Junior Court attendant. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment they can apply from below given online apply link on our page.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department: Supreme Court of India
- Name of Post: Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant
- Number of Post: 78
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Delhi
- Starting Date of Application Form: 21st March 2018
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 15th April 2018
- Official Web Portal: www.sci.nic.in
SCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The details of education qualification, pay scale, age limit and selection process of vacancies at Supreme Court of India are as below:
- Candidates, who want to apply for Junior Court Assistant Post, should have done 10th Class from recognized board or Institute with good academic records.
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 27 years of age as on 1/03/2018.
- Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules.
Salary Pay Scale
- Selected candidates will receive the impressive & good amount of Basic Pay of Rs. 33315/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the application fee for registration process of Junior Court Assistant Post. The application fee is nonrefundable.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 300/- + Bank charge through online Mode
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman/ PH category Candidates: Rs. 150/- + Bank charge via Online Mode
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Application Form
- First of candidates need to visit the official Website i.e. supremecourtofindia.nic.in.
- Now go to the “Recruitment” section then click on Junior Court attendant notification.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Then go to “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court attendant’ Examination-2018” link for which post your wish to apply.
- Select option “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all mandatory fields.
- Candidates Upload digital images of documents/ certificates (if applicable).
- Submit it by pressing “Submit” button.
- After submission of application form take a print out of application form for future reference.
Supreme Court of India Selection Process
Candidates who will qualify in the
- Written Test
- Skill Test
We frequently keep on updating the latest Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 on our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. You can also bookmark our page and check the latest notification of jobs. For any query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the comment section. We will get in touch with you shortly.