Supreme Court of India Recruitment
An employment advertisement has been released which is related to Supreme Court Recruitment 2017. Interested and well-skilled applicants are invited for Junior Court Assistant Post in different disciplines or departments. Brilliant and hard working individuals can apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017, by submitting application form through online mode. Candidates whose wish to work with the good organization can enroll then self for Supreme Court vacancies by submitting online application form on or before the last date that is 10th March 2017. Applicants can read other details regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection process, how to apply etc. through our page.
Supreme Court of India Jobs 2017 Alert
The Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial forum and final court of appeal of India established under Constitution of India, as per which Supreme Court is the highest constitutional court and acts as the guardian of Constitution. On 27th January 2017 Supreme Court of India announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Court Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Supreme Court of India plans to recruit Bachelors Degree candidates for the post of Junior Court Assistant. Supreme Court of India is planning to recruit 57 candidates for the post of Junior Court Assistant. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment they can apply from below given online apply link on our page.
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Department: Supreme Court of India
- Name of Post: Junior Court Assistant
- Number of Post: 57
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Delhi
- Starting Date of Application Form: 11th February 2017
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 10th March 2017
- Official Web Portal: www.sci.nic.in
SCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The details of education qualification, pay scale, age limit and selection process of vacancies at Supreme Court of India are as below:
- Candidates, who want to apply for Junior Court Assistant Post, should have done a Graduation Degree from recognized University or Institute with good academic records.
- Candidates must have Minimum English Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. on Computer and Knowledge of computer operation.
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 27 years of age as on 1/12/2016. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules. There will be no upper age limit for those departmental candidates who are having 3 years regular service in this Registry. However, no relaxation in age will be allowed to the candidates working in other Government departments etc.
- Selected candidates will receive the impressive & good amount of Basic Pay of Rs. 35400 per month.
- The approximate Gross Salary as per the existing rate of allowances including HRA is Rs. 43758/- p.m. (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Candidates need to pay the application fee for registration process of Junior Court Assistant Post. The application fee is nonrefundable.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 300/- + Bank charge through online Mode
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman/ PH category Candidates: Rs. 150/- + Bank charge via Online Mode
Supreme Court of India Selection Process
Candidates who will qualify in the
- Written Test
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and
- Descriptive Test
Will be required to appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks. After qualifying in prescribed tests and interview, the selected candidates will be empanelled in the order of merit for appointment as Junior Court Assistant. The candidates may note that mere placement in the panel does not confer any right on the candidates to claim appointment for the post of Junior Court Assistant.
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Application Form
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of SCI i.e. www.sci.nic.in.
- Now go to the “Recruitment” section then click on Junior Court Assistants notification.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Then go to “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Assistants’ Examination-2017” link for which post your wish to apply.
- Select option “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all mandatory fields.
- Candidates Upload digital images of documents/ certificates (if applicable).
- Submit it by pressing “Submit” button.
- After submission of application form take a print out of application form for future reference.
Get the Latest Job alert in Government Sector by visiting our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. We frequently keep on updating the latest Government Recruitment. You can also bookmark our page and check the latest notification of jobs. For any query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the comment section. We will get in touch with you shortly.