TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017-18: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Notification of recruitment. The notification calls the candidates from the engineering background to appear in the exams. Those who possess the interest in joining the state Engineering Job can send their applications to the department before 16th December 2017. More details of the vacancy such as TNPSC AE Online Application, Eligibility, important dates, and selection process have been given below in the article.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
The announcement of the TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy has been made by the recruitment notification released by the TNPSC department.
TNPSC CESE Exam Important Dates
TNPSC AE Eligibility Criteria
Tamilnadu AE Recruitment: How To Apply
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Application Fee
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Details
|Other Details|| Download Advertisement
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
TNPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017
(तमिलनाडु सहायक अभियंता भर्ती): In the TNPSC CESE Notification 2018, there are vacancies for different posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector and Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health which are released by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. The candidates who will be selected will be recruited in different departments. However, there is no experience requirement listed by the department which means even the freshers can apply for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017. As the application submission has already started we have provided the guidelines for the submission of application.
TNPSC AE Notification 2017
The TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018 Date has been already provided by the department. Thus the interested candidates will have to be quick in taking any action against the Tamilnadu AE Vacancy. Through the table given the candidates are advised to take all essential details.
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Combined Engineering Services Examination|
|Total Vacant Posts||147|
CESE Vacancy Description
|Name of Posts||Total Vacancies||Recruiting Department|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||14||Tamil Nadu Factory Service|
|Junior Electrical Inspector||3||Tamil Nadu Electrical Inspectorate Service|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||117||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Engineering Service|
|Assistant Engineer||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Engineering Service|
See Also: TCS Recruitment Notification
TNPSC AE Exam 2017 Online Application
The candidates who are willing to appear in the selection process of any of the posts will have to make sure that their TNPSC AE Application Form is submitted carefully. The candidates are informed that they will be able to appear in TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018 only if they have submitted the examination fee with the application. Hence the right steps have been provided in the article below.
|Application Submission Start Date||17th November 2017|
|Application Submission Last Date||16th December 2017|
|Application Submission Fee||150/-|
|Fee Submission Last Date||19th December 2017|
तमिलनाडु सहायक अभियंता भर्ती 2017-18
टीएनपीएससी ने संयुक्त इंजीनियरिंग सेवा परीक्षा की एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इसके अनुसार उम्मीदवारों को विभिन्न विभागों में इंजीनियरों की विभिन्न रिक्तियों की भर्ती के लिए कहा जाता है। अभ्यर्थियों को 147 रिक्त पदों के लिए लेख परीक्षा में उपस्थित होना होगा। आवेदन जमा करने की आखिरी तारीख 16 दिसंबर, 2017 है। हमने ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए सीधे लिंक दिया है।
See Also: NWR Railway Vacancy
TNPSC AR Eligibility 2017-18
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health
- The candidate should have completed a degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
Junior Electrical Inspector
- The candidate should have done a degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Equal preference to other degrees with similar degrees will be given only if the candidate has gone undergone Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)
- The candidate should have done B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering).
- The candidate has completed degree in B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E. (Industrial Engineering)
The candidate should have done Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
The candidates should have passed the examination of AMIE in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates is 30 years.
- Candidates from the SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, and BCMs have no age limit.
Application and Examination Fee
The candidate will have to pay Rs 150/- as one-time registration fee and 200/- as the examination fee.
See Also: Indian Army Technical Recruitment
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2017
Those who are unable to access the direct link given to submit applications can also follow these steps:
- Go to the website tnpsc.gov.in
- Open the notification link.
- Open the link of Apply online available next to Combined Engineering Services Examination.
- Register with the valid ID.
- The application form will appear on the website.
- Fill information in the fields with valid information.
- Click on the link to submit.
- You will be redirected to Application fee submission page.
- Submit the fee using online payment method.
- Application submitted successfully.
TNPSC AE Selection Procedure
As per the released TNPSC Assistant Engineer Notification, the aspirants of all the posts in the CESE notification will have to go through the written examination and interview process. The format of the exam will be as follows in the table given below. The TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date has been scheduled for 24thh February 2018. Only those who pass this exam will be called for interview and record verification.
CESE Exam Pattern
|300||3 hours||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|200||2 hours||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
The candidates can take help from the exam pattern and start their preparation so that they can qualify the exam with a good score. If you want to get the admit cards for the exam earliest possible keep following jobs.chekr.com. Also, write your problem about TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 in the comment box to get it solved.