UP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
UP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017: The India Post has released the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification to fill up the 5314 vacant posts in the Uttar Pradesh State. Applicants who are searching the Government Jobs can apply online for the GDS Posts on or before the last date. The online application process has been started on 30th October 2017 and will be completed on 29th November 2017. Applicants can go on the official website and must complete the application process. Here we have shared the complete detail of UP Post Office GDS Vacancy in the below section.
UP GDS Recruitment 2017
Gramin Dak Sevak Important Dates
Last Date of Submission: 29 Nov 2017
UP GDS Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: 10th/ 12th
Gamin Dak Sevak: How To Apply
Uttar Pradesh GDS Application Fee
SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS: No Fee
Gramin Dak Sevak UP Vacancy Details
|UP Other Details|
UP Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy 2017 Notification
(यूपी ग्रामीण डाक सेवा भर्ती ): The Uttar Pradesh Post Office is conducting the UP GDS Vacancy 2017 process through the online application submission. The eligible and interested candidates will be selected for the GDS Posts through the automatically generated merit list. The candidates must apply for Uttar Pradesh GDS Online Application region wise vacancy and also check the Eligibility, Pay Scale, Selection Process etc from here.
|Name of Organization||India Post|
|Recruitment Name||UP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Online Application Submission Start Date||30th October 2017|
|Online Application Submission End Date||29th November 2017|
Uttar Pradesh GDS Vacancy 2017
It is good news for those candidates who are searching 10th pass Jobs. The Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has released 5314vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post. For this job, the candidate must possess 10 Standard with computer Application subject. Those candidates who want to participate in this recruitment, they can check all the information about UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification through this article.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017- Apply Online
Applicants are informed they must complete the UP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application 2017 on or before the 29th November 2017. After the last date, the online application or Registration link will be deactivated. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. The details regarding name of the post(s), postcode, number of vacancies, educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit etc. are given in this post.
- OC/OBC Male should pay Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates
यूपी ग्रामीण डाक सेवा भर्ती 2017
उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य में 5314 पद रिक्त करने के लिए इंडिया पोस्ट ने ग्रामीण डाक सेवक भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी की है। आवेदक जो सरकारी नौकरियां खोज रहे हैं, वे आखिरी तारीख को या उससे पहले जीडीएस डाक के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया 30 अक्टूबर 2017 को शुरू की गई है और यह 2 9 नवंबर 2017 को पूरा हो जाएगा। आवेदक आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं और आवेदन प्रक्रिया को पूरा कर सकते हैं। यहां हमने निम्न अनुभाग में यूपी पोस्ट ऑफिस जीडीएस रिक्ति का पूरा विवरण साझा किया है।
UP GDS Eligibility Criteria
Before going to online registration or application process, must the eligibility criteria for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Government with good academic marks.
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevak posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
Seel Also: ONGC Apprentice Recruitment
Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form
- Visit the appost.in/gdsonline for the Online Application Process.
- For New User, click on the Registration Link.
- Fill the required details and click on submit details.
- Note down the Registration Number and click on Apply Online Link.
- Enter the Registration Number, Fee Receipt (if OC/OBC Male), enter OTP.
- Click on the Next Button.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Print the application for the future uses.
Click Here: Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh GDS Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weight age will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to the percentage of the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
To receive more updates on UP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. In the case of any query or review, you can place your valuable comment in the commenting section below and we will get in touch with you shortly.