UP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020: The India Post has released the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification to fill up the various vacant posts in the Uttar Pradesh State. Applicants who are searching the Government Jobs can apply online for the GDS Posts on or before the last date. Applicants can go on the official website and must complete the application process. Here we have shared the complete detail of UP Post Office GDS Vacancy, application dates, eligibility details, selection process, pay scale, and more information in the below section.
UP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 Notification
(यूपी ग्रामीण डाक सेवा भर्ती ): The Uttar Pradesh Post Office is conducting the UP GDS Vacancy 2020 process through the online application submission. The eligible and interested candidates will be selected for the GDS Posts through the automatically generated merit list. The candidates must apply for Uttar Pradesh GDS Online Application region wise vacancy and also check the eligibility, pay Scale, selection process etc from here.
|Name of Organization||India Post|
|Recruitment Name||UP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Post Number||Various Posts|
|Online Application Submission Start Date||Updated Soon|
|Online Application Submission End Date||Released Soon|
Uttar Pradesh GDS Vacancy 2020
It is good news for those candidates who are searching for 10th pass Jobs. The Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has released the various vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post. For this job, the candidate must possess 10 Standard with computer application subject. Those candidates who want to participate in this recruitment, they can check the information about UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification through this article.
UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020- Apply Online
Applicants are informed they must complete the UP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application 2020 on or before the last date. After the last date, the online application or registration link will be deactivated. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. The details regarding the name of the post(s), postcode, number of vacancies, educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit etc. are given in this post.
- OC/OBC Male should pay Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates
यूपी ग्रामीण डाक सेवा भर्ती 2020
उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य में पद रिक्त करने के लिए इंडिया पोस्ट ने ग्रामीण डाक सेवक भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी की है। आवेदक जो सरकारी नौकरियां खोज रहे हैं, वे आखिरी तारीख को या उससे पहले जीडीएस डाक के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं और आवेदन प्रक्रिया को पूरा कर सकते हैं। यहां हमने निम्न अनुभाग में यूपी पोस्ट ऑफिस जीडीएस रिक्ति का पूरा विवरण साझा किया है।
UP GDS Eligibility Criteria
Before going to online registration or application process, must check the eligibility criteria for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Government with good academic marks.
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish the basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevak posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
Seel Also: ONGC Apprentice Recruitment
UP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2020
- Visit the appost.in/gdsonline for the Online Application Process.
- For New User, click on the Registration Link.
- Fill the required details and click on the submit details.
- Note down the registration number and click on apply online link.
- Enter the registration number, fee receipt (if OC/OBC Male), enter OTP.
- Click on the Next button.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Print the application for the future uses.
Click Here: Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh GDS Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved boards aggregated to the percentage of the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking the candidate into account for calculating the merit.
To receive more updates on UP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy, keep visiting our site www.jobs.chekrs.com. In case of any query or review, you can place your valuable comment in the commenting section below and we will get in touch with you shortly.