UPPCL Recruitment 2017
UPPCL Recruitment 2017- Stenographer, Office Assistant (यूपीपीसीएल भर्ती 2017, 27 कार्यालय सहायक लेखा भर्ती): The Uttar Pradesh Government has published a job notification for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. UPPCL Department has filled up 2662 vacant seats of Office Assistant Posts. The application process has started from 25 July 2017 and closed on 12th August 2017. Good news for the Candidates who are looking Vacancy in the UPPCL Board. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who has good typing speed in Hindi on the computer. The Candidate who wants to apply for UPPCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017, they can read our article information and recruitment details. Here, we are providing general information about UPPCL Vacancy 2017 Notification like Name of Posts, the number of vacancies, exam date, steps of applying online for an application form, official website link.
UPPCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||2662|
|Name of Post||Office Assistant|
|Start Date of Application||25 July 2017|
|Last Date of Application||12 Aug 2017|
|Exam Date||September/ October|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||State Government|
UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
The UPPCL Department has released 2662 Vacancies for Office Assitant Posts. The Department will be organized examination in September/ October. UPPCL Department will be conducting exam for 2662 vacancies of Office Assistant Posts through UPPCL Vacancy 2017. Here, we are providing a number of vacancies with different category and educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee etc.
यूपीपीसीएल विभाग ने कार्यालय सींट के 2662 पदों के लिए भर्ती जारी की है। यूपीपीसीएल विभाग यूपीपीसीएल रिक्ति 2017 के माध्यम से कार्यालय सहायक पदों की 2662 पदों के लिए परीक्षा आयोजित करेगा। यहां, हम विभिन्न श्रेणियों और शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, वेतनमान, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन शुल्क आदि के साथ कई रिक्तियों को उपलब्ध करा रहे हैं।
UPPCL Eligibility Criteria
The Candidate should have graduated in commerce from a recognized University / Institute with typing speed of minimum 40 words per minute in Hindi on the computer.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 Years maximum age should be 40 Years as on 1st July 2016.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per Government of Uttar Pradesh Rules and Norms.
- More information about Age Relaxation, the candidate can check on Recruitment notification PDF.
See Also: Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Exam Calendar
UPPCL Selection Process
Selection of the candidate is the performance of the written exam and typing speed test by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
Office Assistant basic Payment– Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay 2600/- per month
- For General/OBC Category candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For ST/SC Category Candidates– 700/-
- For Disability Category Candidates– 10/-
Check Here Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification- Click Here
How to apply for UPPCL Vacancy Application Form
The Candidate can follow our steps of applying for UPPSCL Recruitment 2017 Application Form through the official website. The candidates will be applied for application form before 12th Aug 2017.
- Firstly the candidates go to the official website UPPCL.
- Click on “Vacancy/Result” button and a new window will be open.
- The candidates must read recruitment notification carefully.
- Complete your Registration process and Sign in with Application Form.
- Fill up all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Payment of application forms through online mode.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
For more information, we can update soon about UPPCL Recruitment 2017 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer