(यूपीएससी सिविल सर्विस भर्ती 2022, सिविल अधिकारी रिक्त सीटों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें) The Union Public Service Commission has organized an online application form for Civil Service Exam. The Department has filled up Officer Posts through UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2022. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who are seeking an officer vacancy in Civil Service Posts. The Candidate will be applied to the application form until 18th March 2022 (Expected) through the official website. The candidate wants to apply for UPSC Civil Service Job 2022 Application Form, they can read our article carefully and get a Civil Service Recruitment knowledge as Number of Vacancies, Name of Posts, Last date for the application form, Examination date, official website link. Here, we are providing steps for applying for the UPSC CSE Online Application Form.
See Also: UPSC IFS Recruitment Notification
UPSC Civil Service Vacancy 2022 Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Civil Service Exam|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Name of Post||Officer Posts|
|Start Date of Application||19th February 2022 (Expected)|
|Last Date of Application||18th March 2022 (Expected)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Prelims Exam Date||02nd June 2022 (Expected)|
|Mains Exam Date||20th September 2022 (Expected)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
The Union Public Service Commission is found on the 5th March 1919 of the Government of India, which works to the need for setting up some permanent office charged with the regulation of service matters. UPSC Department is working under the Central government of India. The Candidate part of UPSC Service is receiving high payment and service by the Central Government of India.
Latest UPSC CIVIL Service Vacancy
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defense Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defense Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने सिविल सेवा परीक्षा के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र का आयोजन किया है। विभाग ने यूपीएससी सिविल सर्विस भर्ती 2022 के माध्यम से अधिकारी पदों को भरा जाएगा। यह उन उम्मीदवारों के लिए एक महान अवसर है, जो सिविल सेवा पदों में एक अधिकारी की रिक्ति मांग रहे हैं। आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से 18 मार्च 2022 (Expected) तक आवेदन फार्म पर आवेदन कर सकते है। उम्मीदवार यूपीएससी सिविल सर्विस जॉब 2022 आवेदन फॉर्म के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं, वे हमारे लेख को ध्यान से पढ़ सकते हैं और सिविल सेवा भर्ती ज्ञान को रिक्त पदों की संख्या, पदों का नाम, आवेदन पत्र की अंतिम तिथि, परीक्षा की तारीख, आधिकारिक वेबसाइट लिंक प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Service Posts
The candidate must have completed their graduate degree in any streams from a recognized University or Institute with good academic marks.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 Years and the maximum age should be 32 Years. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories candidates as per the Government of India of Rules. For more information about age, the candidate can check on the Recruitment notification PDF.
See Also: UPSC Exam Calendar 2022
UPSC Civil Service Selection Process
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts.
- For General/OBC Category candidates –Rs.100/-
- For ST/SC/PH Category Candidates– No Fee
UPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment Official Notification- Click Here
How to Apply for Civil Service Application Form 2022
The candidates who are going to applying for the application form can complete this process on or before the date 18th March 2022 (Expected). There are providing information to filling the application form UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2022 in below.
- Firstly The candidates Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Select the “Recruitment” Button and many options are open.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application” and click on this.
- The New window is open and the New Applicant will be doing the registration process.
- After New Candidate and Already a registered candidate goes to “Apply Now”
- The new window will be open and fill the registration Id, password and confirm the random image.
- The Application form is open and read carefully and fill all the details.
- Deposit the money by net banking and submit Application Form.
- Take a print out of the application form for the future purpose.
For more information, we can update soon about UPSC CSE Recruitment 2022 and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any queries about UPSC Civil Service Recruitment that you can write comments on the commenting box and take a review or feedback.