UPSC NDA 1 2019 Notification: The Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification to recruit 342 personnel for NDA. The National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination will be organized on 21st April 2019. Candidates who are interested in NDA Recruitment 2019 they can apply for the recruitment drive up to 4th February till 6:00 pm. Other relevant details such as NDA Exam Eligibility 2019, selection process and steps to upload the application form are given here.
- UPSC NDA 1 2019 NA Exam Date Notification, Application Form
- NDA Recruitment 2019
- Vacancy Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply
- Application Fee
- Vacancy Details
- NDA NA Notification 2019
- UPSC NDA Application Form 2019
- NDA Application Fee:
- UPSC NDA Exam Date 2019
- यूपीएससी एनडीए भर्ती 2019
- NDA Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- NDA-I Physical Standard
- NDA Online Application Form Registration
- UPSC NDA Selection Process 2019
UPSC NDA 1 2019 NA Exam Date Notification, Application Form
NDA Recruitment 2019
The Union Public Service Commission has been released NDA NA-I Recruitment 2019 Notification on the official website to fill up the vacant posts.
How To Apply
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
NDA NA Notification 2019
The National Defence Academy application form for the 2019 session has released officially. Candidates who are eligible for the below-given post, they can apply for the NDA Application Form 2019 before the last date and make ensure that you fulfill all the required conditions of eligibility for the examination. As per the NDA-I Notification 2019, the events will be organized as per below-given schedule.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Total Number of Posts||342|
|Post Name||Army/ Navy/ Air Force|
|Commencement of Application||14th January 2019|
|Last Date to upload application ends on||4th February 2019|
|Exam Date||21st April 2019|
|Admit Card||3 weeks before the examination|
UPSC NDA Application Form 2019
Through the UPSC Vacancy application, eligible candidates will be selected for Army/ Naval/ Academy/ Navy and Air Force. Candidates who were waiting for the above given desired occupation they are required to fill the application form before the deadline. As per the UPSC NDA 1 2019 Notification, the approximate number of Vacancies to be filled on the basis of candidate’s performance are as under:
|National Defence Academy||( for 208 Army, for 42 Navy, and for 92 Air Force)|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||50|
NDA Application Fee:
Applicants can pay the application fee either by net banking facility or via SBI Bank Branch only.
|General and OBC||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ and other Candidates||No Fee|
Note: Apart from the above-given mode of payment no other means of payment will be accepted.
UPSC NDA Exam Date 2019
Only one single written examination will be organized by the Union Public Service Commission on 21st April 2019, for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force.
यूपीएससी एनडीए भर्ती 2019
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने एनडीए के लिए जवानों की भर्ती के लिए एक आधिकारिक अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। राष्ट्रीय रक्षा अकादमी और नौसेना अकादमी परीक्षा 21 अप्रैल, 2019 को आयोजित की जाएगी। उम्मीदवार एनडीए भर्ती 2019 में रुचि रखते हैं, वे 4 फरवरी तक भर्ती अभियान 6:00 बजे तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। अन्य प्रासंगिक विवरण जैसे एनडीए परीक्षा पात्रता 2019, चयन प्रक्रिया और आवेदन पत्र अपलोड करने के लिए कदम यहाँ दिए गए हैं।
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who are applying for the UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment are advised to strictly adhere to all the required eligibility conditions. Failing to these may cancel the candidature of a candidate at the time of document verification. Details of eligibility criteria are given below.
- For Army: Candidate must be 12th pass from a recognized board or from an equivalent board.
- For Air Force: Candidate should be 12th pass or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply, who born not earlier than 2nd July 1999 and not later than 1st July 2002.
NDA-I Physical Standard
- The Air Force acceptable measurement of leg length, thigh length, and sitting height is as under
|Leg Length||99.00cms||120.00 cms|
|Thigh Length||—–||64.00 Cms|
|Sitting Height||81.50 cms||96.00 Cms|
- The Height and Weight standards for Navy are as follows
|Height in Centimeters (without shoes)||Weight in Kgs|
|16 Years||18 Years||20 Years|
- The Height and Weight standards for Army/ Air Force is as under
|Height in Centimeters ( without shoes)||Weight in Kgs|
|16-17 Years||17-18 Years||18-19 Years|
- The visual standard for Naval candidates
|Uncorrected without glass||6/6||6/9|
|Corrected with glass||6/6||6/9|
|Limits of Myopia||-0.75|
|Limits of Hypermetropia||+1.5|
|Limits of Colour Perception||I|
- Candidates who habitually wear spectacles are not eligible for Air Force
|At 6 Meters||At 33 cms|
|Exo-6 prism D||Exo-16 prism D|
|Eso-6prism D||Eso-6prism D|
|Hyper-1 prism D||Hyper-1prism D|
|Hypro-1 prism D||Hypo-1 prism D|
NDA Online Application Form Registration
Candidates who are eligible as per the NDA Notification 2019 PDF they can apply for the recruitment as per below-given guidelines.
Steps to Apply NDA Online Application Form 2019:
- Visit the official website of NDA
- Click on ” NDA 2019 Recruitment Form”
- Now a login page will open for registration
- Get the registration ID and Complete the application form by filling up
- all the required details
- Now upload the scanned photograph and Signature
- Make payment and cross-check the filled application form
- Now take a printout of the filled application form.
UPSC NDA Selection Process 2019
Candidates would be selected on the basis of Psychological Test and Intelligence Test. As per the UPSC NDA 1 2019 Notification candidates who have applied for recruitment, they will have to report at the Selection Centers/ Air Force Selection Boards/ Naval selection Boards. Only those candidates who qualify the stage one will be shortlisted for the second stage/ remaining tests. And candidates who qualify the stage-II will be called for document verification, which is the last stage of the recruitment drive.