25th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. SBI launches its integrated digital platform YONO
- YONO “You Only Need One” is India’s first integrated platform for the lifestyle and banking services.
- For enhanced user experience the lifestyle needs platform will include 14 categories such as booking, renting, travel, healthcare, dining, entertainment, etc.
2. Bamboo No More a Tree, Declares President
- The President Ram Nath Kovind has recently made an announcement according to which the bamboo is no more a tree.
- The amendment has been done under Indian Forest Ordinance 2017. Before this the bamboo according to 1927 forest act the bamboo was declared tree making it illegal to cut it.
- The decision has been taken as the plantation of Bamboo grows out easily and hence making enough plantations for transportation.
3. DANX-17 Exercise in Andaman And Nicobar Ends
- The exercise was done to practice and validate the procedure of drills and command forces to teach strategic defending.
- The drill was conducted from 20th to 24th
4. India’s ratings unchanged: S&P
- The Standard and Poor’s kept India’s rating with the stable outlook.
- The reason cited for an unchanged rating is the low per capita income and the sizable deficit.
5. IMD Rankings: India moves up to 3 steps
- India has managed to move up to 51 (3 steps ahead) after it has managed to attract develop and retain the talent in the leading business school IMD.
- The Switzerland has managed to be on the top of the rankings.
6. Government to Set Up A New Panel To Draft New Tax Law
- The urge of the changes has been developed as after 50 years of old income tax need to be sync with the economic needs of the country.
- The Modi felt the need to change the laws as the last time Income Tax Act was drafted was in 1961.
- The committee to set up will include Arbind Modi, CBDT Member (Legislation), Mansi Kedia (Consultant, ICRIER), Girish Ahuja (chartered accountant) and Rajiv Memani (Chairman and Regional Managing Partner of EY).
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|