Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2021: The Karnataka Public Service Commission has decided to conduct the number of vacancies for the posts of Group-A, B & C in the Department of Technical and Non- Technical. The KPSC has been released the official recruitment notification in the month of December for the vacant seats. So all eligible and interested candidates go on our website and complete the online application form task on or before the last date. For more details about the KPSC Recruitment 2021, read the whole article and get all the information and fill the application form before the last date. In this article, we are providing KPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification link so candidates direct click on and get the official details of Recruitment.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2021 Released Date
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has decided to conduct the various number of vacancies for the posts of Group-A, B & C in the Department of Technical and Non- Technical. The KPSC has been released the official recruitment notification in the month of December for the vacant seats. So all eligible and interested candidates go on our website and complete the online application form task on or before the last date. For more details about the KPSC Recruitment 2021, read the whole article and get all the information and fill the application form before the last date. In this article, we are providing KPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification link so candidates direct click on it and get the official details of Recruitment.
KPSC Technical Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Name of Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of Post: Group-A, B & C (Technical & Non-Technical)
- Exam Name: KPSC Exam 2021
- Number of Post: Posts
- Job Location: Karnataka State
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Category: Application Form, Notification
- Starting Date of Online Registration: Released Soon
- Last Date for Online Application: Updated Soon
- Official Link: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Technical & Non-Technical Vacancy 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI/ BE/ B/Tech with good academic records from a recognized University or Institution. For more details, candidates check out the official notification which is a link given below.
The age of aspirants should be between 18 years to 30 years to fill the Karnataka Public Service Commission vacancy 2021 form. The age relaxation will be provided according to Haryana Government rules.
- For the SC/ ST of All state and Backwards classes of Punjab state: 25/-
- Ex-Service Man of Karnataka: 25/-
- All others Categories: 300/-
- Physical Handicapped: 25/-
Candidate’s pay scale is Rs. 22800-43200/- Grade Pay
Public Service Commission declares job notifications from time to time in all states for appointing candidates for various positions such as Civil Judge, Civil Service, Vehicle Inspector, Scientific Officer, Audit officer, Inspector, Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘D’, and much more. You can get complete PSC Notification from our page.
KPSC Recruitment 2021 Online Application
All job seekers who are interested can apply through online for KPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 at the official website provided below. Here on this web page, we have provided a direct link for candidates to apply for Karnataka PSC Jobs Online Application Form. We suggest every candidate check the official notification available on the official website before applying for the recruitment.
- Candidates are required to go on the official website of KPSC i.e.kar.nic.in.
- Open the Advertisement block and search for the link related to the recruitment.
- Click on this click and read the instruction for applying online.
- Click on the New Registration and choose the post for the vacant seats.
- Then fill the application form after complete these processes candidates click on the save button and upload their scanned photograph and Signature.
- After this process, the candidates take a print out of the application form for future uses.
Candidate’s selection will be based on their Written Exam and Personal Interview. Candidates who will qualify for the written exam then they will call for the personal interview round. After this process, the final merit list will be displayed.
Get the Latest Job alert in Government Sector by visiting our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. We frequently keep on updating the Latest PSC Recruitment. You can also bookmark our page and check the latest notification of jobs. For any query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the comment section. We will get in touch with you shortly.