Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has decided to conduct the 14683 number of vacancies for the posts of Group-A, B & C in the Department of Technical and Non- Technical. The KPSC has been released the official recruitment notification in the month of December 2016 for the vacant seats. So all eligible and interested candidates go on our website and complete the online application form task on or before the last date. For more details about the KPSC Recruitment 2017, read the whole article and get all information and fill the application form till 13th February 2017. In this article, we are providing KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification link so candidates direct click on and get the official details of Recruitment.
KPSC Technical Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of Post: Group-A, B & C (Technical & Non-Technical)
- Name of Exam: KPSC Exam 2017
- Number of Post: 1468 Posts
- Job Location: Karnataka State
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Category: Application Form, Notification
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 17th December 2016
- Last Date for Online Application: 13th February 2017
- Official Link: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Technical & Non-Technical Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Post Name: Group a, B & C (Added 265 Posts)
- Group A: 63 posts
- Group B: 842 posts
- Group C: 298 posts
Candidates should have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI/ BE/ B/Tech with good academic records from a recognized University or Institution. For more details, candidates check out the official notification which is link given below.
The age of aspirants should be between 18 years to 30 years for fill the Karnataka Public Service Commission vacancy 2017 form. The age relaxation will be provided according to Haryana Government rules.
- For the SC/ ST of All state and Backwards classes of Punjab state: 25/-
- Ex- Service Man of Karnataka: 25/-
- All others Categories: 300/-
- Physical Handicapped: 25/-
Candidate’s pay scale is Rs. 22800-43200/- Grad Pay
Public Service Commission declares job notifications time to time in all states for appointing candidates for various positions such as Civil Judge, Civil Service, Vehicle Inspector, Scientific Officer, Audit officer, Inspector, Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘D’, and much more. You can get complete PSC Notification from our page.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application
All job seekers those who are interested can apply through online for KPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 at the official website provided below. Here on this web page, we have provided a direct link for candidates to apply for Karnataka PSC Jobs Online Application Form. We suggest every candidate check the official notification available at the official website before applying for the recruitment.
- Candidates are required to go on the official website of KPSC i.e.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the Advertisement block and search the link related to the recruitment.
- Click on this click and read the instruction for applying online.
- Click on the New Registration and choose the post for the vacant seats.
- Then fill the application form after complete these process candidates click on save button and upload their scanned photograph and Signature.
- After this process, the candidates take a print out of application form for future uses.
Candidate’s selection will be based on their written exam and personal interview. Candidates who will qualify the written exam then they will call for the personal interview round. After this process, final merit list will be displayed.
Get the Latest Job alert in Government Sector by visiting our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. We frequently keep on updating the Latest PSC Recruitment. You can also bookmark our page and check the latest notification of jobs.
For any query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the comment section. We will get in touch with you shortly.