Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment 2018
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, High Court of Punjab & Haryana has announced a recruitment advertisement to fill 239 vacancies for the post of Stenographer Grade-III. All the job aspirants who are currently looking for Government Jobs can grab this golden opportunity. Therefore interested and eligible candidates can apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 by filling the online form before the last date which is 23rd January 2018 (for Registration Part-I). In regards to other details such as age limit, eligibility, selection process, how to apply etc go through the article and get complete details.
Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment 2018
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, High Court of Punjab and Haryana has announced Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment notification to fill up the 239 vacant posts.
Steno Vacancy Important Dates
Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
Steno Recruitment: How To Apply
Steno Vacancy Application Fee
Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Grade-III Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No. 91- 8699002542, 8699002541|
(पंजाब हरियाणा उच्च न्यायालय स्टैनोग्राफर भर्ती): SSSC under High Court of Punjab and Haryana on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab invites online applications for the 229 Posts. Every year it releases numerous job vacancies for various job posts. Job hunters who are currently looking for BA Government jobs can now apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Grade-III Vacancy 2018 through its online application process. The candidates who are appearing in the examination must be followed eligibility criteria and the step of applying for an application form.
|Name of Conducting Body||Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts|
|Name of Recruitment||Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Post||Stenographer Grade-III|
|Number of Post||239 Posts|
|Application Process||Online Process|
|Commencement of Online Application||25th December 2017|
|Last Date for Registration Step-I||23rd January 2018|
|Last date for receipt of Application Fee||25th January 2018|
|Last Date for Registration Step-II||27th January 2018|
|Last Date for editing of Application||27th January 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.sssc.gov.in|
पंजाब हरियाणा उच्च न्यायालय स्टैनोग्राफर भर्ती 2018
अधीनस्थ न्यायालयों में केन्द्रीय भर्ती स्टाफ के लिए सोसायटी, पंजाब और हरियाणा के उच्च न्यायालय ने स्टेनोोग्राफर ग्रेड -3 के पद के लिए 23 9 पद रिक्त करने के लिए भर्ती विज्ञापन की घोषणा की है। सभी नौकरी उम्मीदवार जो वर्तमान में सरकारी नौकरियों की तलाश कर रहे हैं, वे इस सुनहरे अवसर को प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। इसलिए इच्छुक और योग्य उम्मीदवार पंजाब और हरियाणा उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2018 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं ऑनलाइन फॉर्म की आखिरी तारीख 23 जनवरी 2018 (पंजीकरण भाग- I के लिए) अन्य विवरण जैसे कि उम्र सीमा, पात्रता, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन आदि कैसे करें, लेख के माध्यम से जाना और पूरा विवरण प्राप्त करें।
Punjab Haryana High Court Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
- Candidates should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi Language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
Age limit for the post of Stenographer Grade-III category wise, as on 01.01.2017 will be as under: –
|BA/ OBS/ SC of Punjab||18||42|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab||18||Number of years in Military Services rendered + 3 years.|
|PHC of Punjab||18||10 years from their original category|
|Candidates, who are already in service in Government/Semi/PSU||18||45|
Salary Pay Scale
- Pay Scale of Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay
The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of „Cash Deposit Receipt‟, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any branch of State Bank of India only. The „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. The Application Fee is non-Refundable.
|Category||Amount (in Rupees)|
|SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of state of Punjab||250/-|
|PHC of Punjab||General||500/-|
|SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM||125/-|
|Reserved category for other State||1000/-|
Punjba & Haryana high Court Stenographer Online Application
Besides this Website, the Employment Notices of SSSC has published in the Employment News and a few National and Local Newspapers. Before applying for a particulars post, the candidates must go through the contents of the Employment Notice carefully so that they can ascertain their eligibility for the post in question and fill up the application form in a flawless manner.
- Interested candidates need to go to the official website i.e. sssc.gov.in.
- Search and clicking the button ‘Stenographer Grade-III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)’.
- Candidates should fill the all required details and click on submit button.
- The system will generate the registration number and password.
- Candidates pay the application fee.
- Candidates should save it for the 2nd registration process.
- In the Registration part-II, enter the registration number and password which will be generated by Registration Part-I.
- Candidates must upload their photograph and signature in the described format.
- Finally, before submitting the application form, candidates have to check all the entries made by their or its correctness.
- After registration, candidates should pay the required application fee.
- Candidates are advice to keep a copy of application form for the future reference.
High Court Selection Process
Candidate’s selection will be based on Written Test, Computer Proficiency test & Personal Interview Round.
For more update of High Court Recruitment, keep visiting our website www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query regarding Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018, the candidate can write a comment on the commenting box and we will respond to it shortly.