Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification has released now! Candidates who are waiting for Government Jobs can apply for 27 vacant posts for the Lower division Clerk and Stenographer Grade-II (English and Hindi). Eligible and well-skilled candidates are invited for the online application. To get enroll for Latest Jobs in Government Sector can apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017. Candidates are required to fill up the Application Form on or before the last date 6th March 2017. All the willing candidates who want avail all the important details regarding Rajasthan High Court Notification through our page. Candidates read the whole article carefully and get more details about the Recruitment 2017.
Latest Job Opportunities: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details
- Name of the organization: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- Name of Post: Lower division Clerk and Stenographer Grade-II
- Number of Post: 2039 Posts
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Job Category: State Government Job
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22nd February 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 21st March 2017
- Last Date for Application Fee: 21st March 2017
- Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Candidates, who belong to Rajasthan state and are searching Jobs in the Government Sector, can apply for Rajasthan High Court LDC and Stenographer Recruitment 2017 via online mode. In our page, we are giving all information related to the Rajasthan Jobs. Candidates can check here eligibility criteria, application fee, application process, age limit, pay scale, selection process and more details related to the Rajasthan High court Vacancy 2017.
Find More: Rajasthan Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for LDC Recruitment
All candidates are informed that those are going to fill up application form for available recruitment, can check their eligibility according to post. Here we mention the eligibility criteria for the different post which are given below.
Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination and must have passed RSCIT Certificate or “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course or Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate for Lower division and stenographer Posts.
A candidate for direct recruitment must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the last date fixed for submission of the application. The upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be based on the Rajasthan High Court Norm ad Rules.
- For General Category Candidates: 100/-
- For OBC Category Candidates: 100/-
- For SN/ ST/ PWD/ other Category Candidates: 25/-
- For Stenographer Post: 9300-34800/- + Grad Pay Rs. 3600/- (Pay Band-II)
- For LDC Post: 5200- 20200/- + Grad Pay Rs. 4200 (Pay Band-I)
You can download the Rajasthan High court LDC Notification From Here
Rajasthan High Court Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for LDC position and for Stenographer on the basis of written test, computer test & interview. Candidates who qualify all the rounds will be finally appointed.
check out the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Notification
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
- First of all, candidates go to the official website of Rajasthan High Court i.e. hcraj.nic.in.
- Go to the Recruitment section and click on it.
- Choose the Recruitment option and go to the next step.
- Candidates click on the Recruitment- Lower Division Clerk or Stenographer Link according to their choice.
- After that click on Online Application Portal.
- Click on apply Online Link and fill the application form all details.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph and signature in prescribe format.
- After complete this process, candidates save the application fee and pay the application fee.
- In the last, they click on submit button and take a printout of application form for future uses.
Offline Mode (Only for NCC Cadet Candidates)
For the offline mode, candidates can download the application form and fill the application form with all required information. Candidates must attach their document photocopies, application fee receipt and their certificate which are necessary for recruitment and send to the postal address.
The Registrar (Examination),
Rajasthan High Court,
To get complete details about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017, please check out the official notice that is given above. Be connected with www.jobs.chekrs.com to get the latest information about available vacancies time to time.