SSC MTS Essay and Letter Writing Format: The SSC, Multi-Tasking Test for non-technical posts will be organized by the SSC. Candidates who have cleared the Tier-I exam and shortlisted for the next round. These candidates’ Tier 2 exam will be held soon. Tier-II syllabus will consist of subjective topics or we can say descriptive writing. SSC MTS Essay Topics for Tier-II exam could be from current news, it could be from the social background. To help the candidates to have an idea regarding the descriptive topics here we are sharing a list of possible SSC MTS Descriptive Topics which are important from the exam perspective.
SSC MTS Descriptive Paper Topics || SSC MTS Preparation Tips
SSC MTS Essay Writing Format
The format of essay writing is divided into three parts, Introduction, Body, and Conclusion.
Essay Writing Introductory Part: Begin with the main theme, the content of the first paragraph should be closely relevant to the main topic. Follow the continuity of the main topic until the end of the Introductory Paragraph.
Essay Writing for Body Part
- Elaborate the viewpoints, Opinions, ideas one by one. Means the information that you have to provide should be divided into paragraphs.
- Don’t write ideas in one paragraph.
- While elaborating the ideas, set priority from most important to less important points.
- Try to give length to your essay. Since essay writing body parts come in the middles as thus we can be more explaining here.
- But don’t forget to divide the total allocated time of essay writing into equal segments for Introduction, Body and for Conclusion. Let’s suppose the examiner has set essay writing time as 30 minutes so the appropriate time for each section should be ( 9+ 15+ 6).
Essay Writing Conclusion: The conclusion of an essay equally matters, since only after reading your conclusion the examiner could smell the quality of your essay. So always write a straightforward conclusion that could be understood easily.
SSC MTS Expected Cut off (Tier 2) || MTS Tier 2 Result Link
SSC MTS Letter Writing Topics
In the examination, candidates are given to write either a formal letter or an Informal Letter. So to get more clarity on these to let’s understand what is Formal and Informal Letter Writing.
SSC MTS Formal Letter Types
- Letter to the editor
- Inquiry Letter
- Application Letter
- Letter to an editor
- Complaint Letter
- Business Letter
- Request Letter
- Sales & Promotion Letter
Categories of Informal Letter
- Letter to your Guardian
- The Letter to a Friend
- Letter to grandparents.
SSC MTS Formal Letter
To get you more clarity regarding the SSC MTS Formal Letter writing Format. Here we have provided a sample of Formal Letter. Let’s have a quick look at the format.
Address of the Sender
Designation of the Receiver
And Address of the Receiver
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Sender ( Name)
SSC MTS Previous Year Paper Pdf (Hindi) || SSC CGL Exam Pattern Pdf
SSC MTS Descriptive Paper Topics
On the basis of the trend here we are sharing a list of possible descriptive topics which are important for the upcoming SSC MTS Tier 2 Topics.
- Bitcoin and its influence over the world.
- NPA and its impact on the banking system
- GST and its Influence
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Women Empowerment
- Technology and its transformation
- Beti Padhao Beti Padhao
- Make on India
- Start-Up India
- Effects of pollution
- Effects of Global Warming
- Importance of Indian Culture and Heritage.