TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission presents online applications for the interested and worthy candidates for various vacant posts of Assistant Horticulture Officer. As per the TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Notification 2019, candidates who want to apply for the exam can register before the last date. Candidates are advised to prepare well and inefficient manner for TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Exam 2019.
TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 notification to fill various vacant Posts.
How To Apply
TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Notification 2019
The exam date has been revealed by the board which is not so far. It is our suggestion to use your time proficiently and smartly. The below-stated table will resolve all your queries about TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019.
More details like eligibility criteria, selection process and many more have been covered in our article. To know about the distribution of TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy, see the next paragraph.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|SC (Shortfall Vacancies)|
|ST (Shortfall Vacancies)|
TNPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Vacancy Important Dates
|Date of Notification||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Registration||Release Soon|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||Update Soon|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper- 1 (Subject Paper)||Update Soon|
|Paper- 2 (General Studies)||Release Soon|
TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The application forms can be filled until the deadline which has already mentioned in the above table.
TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Apply Online
Applicants can follow the given steps to apply online-
- First of all, visit the official page.
- Search for “TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019”.
- Click on the concerned link.
- Apply for One Time Registration.
- Note down your registration id and password.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Move to the next step of filling the application form.
- Fill up all the required details.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Pay the examination fee amount.
- Submit the form.
- Take a printout of application form and fee e-receipts.
Apply Online: Click Here
- Candidates are compelled to pay the application fee amount.
- Only online mode of payment will be applicable.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted.
- The applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Vacancy Apply Online Click Here
टीएनपीएससी सहायक औद्यानिकी अधिकारी भर्ती 2019
तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग सहायक बागवानी अधिकारी के रिक्त पदों के लिए इच्छुक और योग्य उम्मीदवारों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रस्तुत करता है। टीएनपीएससी सहायक बागवानी अधिकारी अधिसूचना 2019 के अनुसार, उम्मीदवार जो परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करने का इरादा रखते हैं, तक पंजीकरण कर सकते हैं। अभ्यर्थियों को टीएनपीएससी सहायक बागवानी अधिकारी परीक्षा 2019 के लिए अच्छी तरह से और कुशल तरीके से तैयार करने की सलाह दी जाती है।
TNPSC AHO Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must follow the given eligibility conditions and provide authenticate information. The application form of the candidate for TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019 will get rejected if he has been found using some unfair mean.
Candidates must be-
- “A” Pass in Higher Secondary Examination.
- “A” pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhi Gram Rural Institute.
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
|Category Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 yrs.||No Maximum Age Limit|
|Others||18 yrs.||30 yrs.|
TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification Pdf Click Here
Salary Pay Scale
The recruited candidates will be paid an attractive salary ranging from 20600/- to 65500/-.
TNPSC AHO Selection Process
Candidates will be selected through the following procedure-
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Remarks: If you are having trouble during TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 applying, do comment us instantly and we’ll help you as soon as possible.