27th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. AIBA Event: India grabs 4 Gold medals
- On 26th November the International Boxing Association (AIBA) World Women Youth Championships concluded while favoring to India.
- Indian women boxers viz. Nitu, Jyoti Gulia, Sakshi Choudhary and Shashi Chopra won 4 gold medals.
- Also there were 2 bronze secured in the event.
2. Shubhangi Swaroop becomes the first Indian Navy Pilot
- Shubhnagi Swaroop is all set to be the first women to fly a maritime reconnaissance aircraft of the Navy.
- Apart from Indian women has also been recognized in Navy’s Armament Division which was considered for men only. Women cadets Astha Segal from New Delhi, Roopa A from Puducherry and Sakthi Maya S from Kerala has been appointed for the duty.
3. ISRO Aditya L1 Mission all set to be launched
- From the Indian Space Research Organization a new satellite will launch namely Aditya-L1.
- The project will be launching with the halo orbit around Lagrangian point L1.
- This is the first solar mission of 2019.
4. Asian Marathon Championship: Gopi creates history
- Gopi Thonakal creates history by being the first Indian man to win the title of Asian Marathon Championship.
- In the championships organized by the Asian Athletics Association Gopi won gold medal in the 16th edition of the event.
- In 1985 Asha Agarwal had won the gold medal when the biennial Asian Track and Field was part of the championships.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
Check out complete details of upcoming recruitments without too much searching through our free subscription We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|