29th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
Invanka Trump Visits India for GES Summit
- Invanka Trump, daughter of US President Donald Trump to attend the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) held on 28th November 2017.
- The event was co-hosted by India and US in Hyderabad.
- It is the first time GES has been held in the South Asia.
2. Pradeep Singh Kharola appointed Air India CMD
- Senior IAS Officer Pradeep Kharola has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of the Air India.
- Kharola will be replacing Rajiv Bansal.
- Currently Pradeep Kharola is the managing director of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
3. Pandit Narayanrao Bodas passes away
- Pandit Nayanrao was the exponent in Hindustani Classical Music belonging from the Gwalior gharana.
- He has contributed his major contribution in playing for the Marathi Natya Sangeet. His major works include Sangeet Saubhadra and Marichakatika.
4. Lodha Committee vs BCCI: Timeline of the actions
- The Lodha Committee was formed in 2015 after which the committee had disclosed the spot fixing of the IPL matches.
- The BCCI than had formed its own committee including the suggestions of the Lodha committee. However none of them were implemented.
- This is the major cause of the verdict of BCCI and Lodha Committee.
5. UK’s Indian Tycoons to look after river Ganga
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari has made the revelations that the riverfront stretch of the river Ganga will be looked after by the Vedanta’s Anil Agarwal.
- The course of responsibility will be for 15 days regarding the cleaning and maintenance of the river.
- Apart from this the steps has also been taken to plant 10 crore trees across the riverbanks.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|