28th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. India- Russia Anti Terror Pact
- A new pact has been signed by the India’s Ministry of Home Affairs and the Russia’s Interior Ministry.
- The pact has been signed by the Rajnath Singh and the Valdimir Kolokoltsev for expanding the agreement limitations to internal security as well.
- According to the new pact the earlier signed agreement between both the countries in 1993.
2. Pankaj Advani wins 18th World Title
- The snooker player Pankaj Advani managed to be consistent in his world record with the by beating the Iran’s Amir Sarkhosh in the finals of IBSF World Snooker Championship.
- This is the 18th World Championship title he has won.
3. 15th Finance Commission headed by NK Singh
- The center has made announcement that the 15th Finance Commission by the former Secretary of India N.K. Singh.
- The commission will be looking to the tax collections and their divisions to the state and center. The work function will be to look after the fiscal deficit.
4. Ashok Leyland Merges With the Hino Technology
- An MCA (Mutual Cooperation Agreement) between the Ashok Leyland Ltd. has been penned with the Japan’s Hino Motors for the BS-VI engine technology.
- According to the deadline given by the government 2020 is the target given to all of the automobile companies. However in concern to the smog and environment the deadline needs to be chased prior.
5. INSPIRE 2017: Promotion of Energy Efficiency
- A five day event has been held in the Jaipur, Rajasthan for bringing together various stakeholders for the energy efficiency community.
- The event is the partnership between the Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) with the World Bank and Alliance for and Energy Efficient Economy.