3rd November Current Affairs | Today GK Updates
1. High Courts and Supreme Courts gave orders to hear pending 5+ years on priority
- Chief Justice Of India has taken the decision to hear the cases in which people are in jail or hearing applications have been filed for more than 5 years.
- He has ordered to hear the cases on a daily basis.
- Dipak Misra is the 45th Chief Justice of India.
- He has succeeded the former chief justice J.S. Khehar.
2. India and Bangladesh to flag Indo Bangla train
- The PM of both the countries; Narendra Modi and Sheikh Hasina will flg off the new train through video conferencing on November 9.
- Apart from this new, the only existing train between both the countries was “Kolkata-Dhaka Maitri Express”.
3. Successor of Jinnah; his daughter dead
- The Mohammed Ali Jinnah;s daughter Dina Wadia passed away yesterday in New York.
- Jinnah was the head of the Muslim head of Muslim community.
- Jinnah Grand Son; Nusli Wadia is the chairman of the company Bombay Dyeing.
4. Gagan Narang backs with silver in CW Championships
- Indian shooter Gagan Narang shows his comebacks with a silver medal in the 50m rifle event.
- He had won bronze in the London Olympics.
6. Indian players manage to enter in the quarterfinals of Asian Women Boxing Championships
- MC Mary Kom and Shiksha (making her debut) moved to quarterfinals in the event.
- Mary Kom has been world champion for 5 times.
7. Indian Women Hockey team in the semi-finals
- The Indian women hockey team has managed to get their positions in the Semi finals of the Asian Cup.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|