3rd November Current Affairs | Today GK Updates
1. High Courts and Supreme Courts gave orders to hear pending 5+ years on priority
- Chief Justice Of India has taken the decision to hear the cases in which people are in jail or hearing applications have been filed for more than 5 years.
- He has ordered to hear the cases on a daily basis.
- Dipak Misra is the 45th Chief Justice of India.
- He has succeeded the former chief justice J.S. Khehar.
2. India and Bangladesh to flag Indo Bangla train
- The PM of both the countries; Narendra Modi and Sheikh Hasina will flg off the new train through video conferencing on November 9.
- Apart from this new, the only existing train between both the countries was “Kolkata-Dhaka Maitri Express”.
3. Successor of Jinnah; his daughter dead
- The Mohammed Ali Jinnah;s daughter Dina Wadia passed away yesterday in New York.
- Jinnah was the head of the Muslim head of Muslim community.
- Jinnah Grand Son; Nusli Wadia is the chairman of the company Bombay Dyeing.
4. Gagan Narang backs with silver in CW Championships
- Indian shooter Gagan Narang shows his comebacks with a silver medal in the 50m rifle event.
- He had won bronze in the London Olympics.
6. Indian players manage to enter in the quarterfinals of Asian Women Boxing Championships
- MC Mary Kom and Shiksha (making her debut) moved to quarterfinals in the event.
- Mary Kom has been world champion for 5 times.
7. Indian Women Hockey team in the semi-finals
- The Indian women hockey team has managed to get their positions in the Semi finals of the Asian Cup.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
Check out complete details of upcoming recruitments without too much searching through our free subscription We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|