How To Crack RBI Grade B | First Attempt Preparation Tips, Strategy
How To Crack RBI Grade B (आरबीआई ग्रेड को कैसे क्रैक करें | पहला प्रयास तैयार युक्तियाँ, रणनीति): The RBI, Reserve Bank Of India has announced the vacancies for the post of RBI Grade B Officer. It is an opportunity for the candidates to get a part of the government banking jobs responsible for managing government and central bank accounts. All the candidates who have specialized in the economy and other relative areas are given this opportunity. The exam for the recruitment process will constitute of Phase 1 (Objective type Exam) and Phase 2 (Interview). To clear this exam of one need to be really thorough in their preparation with some RBI Grade B Preparation Tips.
In this article, candidates who will be appearing in the exam can find some useful tips and strategy to crack the exam.
Tips to Prepare for RBI Grade B
1. RBI Grade B: Quantitative Aptitude Tips
The important topics in this section are data interpretation, Permutation, profit-loss, discount, Simple and compound interest, linear and quadratic equation, time and work, series completion and averages. The questions from these topics are very important and hence trying them every day is the only Strategy to Prepare for RBI Grade B for scoring marks in this section.
2. RBI Grade B: General Knowledge Tips
To learn the facts of GK, only reading the newspaper won’t serve the need. The candidates would require acquiring knowledge of all the aspects. Making short or the bullet notes can help you cover up the subject. Apart from this, the important topic in this section would be related to the banking sector and other economic divisions of Indian economy.
It is important for all the candidates to know that a marginal cutoff is very important to score along with the Quantitative and Reasoning. To help you on How to Prepare for RBI Grade B GK, a minimum of 6 months from the date of notification released for the recruitment the candidates should start learning the current affairs.
3. RBI Grade B: Reasoning Tips
This is yet another important section to mandatory for getting enough score. The important topics in this section such as syllogism, inequalities, mathematical equations, arrangements, Statement and assumption, direction test, etc are required quick tips and tricks to solve the problems. The students can either make their own tricks if possible or there are ample of How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Officer Exam – reasoning videos available on YouTube for through which one can learn.
4. RBI Grade B: English Tips
This section is the most important also the easiest cover up. If one has a reading habit more than half of his work is done from this section. Further, the score in this section depends on the tests you take. Learning the fundamentals is fine but their correct implications can be learned this way only.
RBI Grade B Preparation Strategy
Knowing some of the strategies is also important while attempting the question paper. Here we are providing a very effective tip to attempt the question paper-
- English- Target to attempt at least 25 questions first from this section. With good reading skills, it is possible to implement it in the main exam. Take max- 15 minutes for the comprehension.
- GK- The strategy here is to attempt the questions which have very obvious answers. Hence answer at least 60-65 questions in possibly less time. Here you have a room of leaving 15 questions. Therefore don’t panic and give any wrong answer.
- Quantitative- In this section even if you are able to give 20 correct answers in 30 minutes you can score the required average marks from this section.
- Reasoning- Trying to give only correct answers in this section is the only tips for those who want to know How to Crack RBI Grade B in First Attempt.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|