TN Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has liberated a notification about TN Police Constable Recruitment 2017. TN Service Board is going to fulfill the 15711 vacant seats for the Constable, Sub Inspector, Jail Warder and Fireman post. The TNUSRB is inviting candidates for Online Application Form for filling up various empty posts of constable in Tamil Nadu State Police Department. Candidates are informed must keep in mind Physical Fitness and Efficiency for Police constable Recruitment. The candidates who have necessary eligibility and qualification can apply for the application form via online mode. We are providing full information about TN Police Recruitment 2017 on our website. Our page contains the complete details about latest TN Police Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, application Process and more details.
TN Police Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB
- Name of Post: Constable, Sub-Inspector, Jail Warder and Firemen
- Number of Post: 15711
- Starting Date of Online Application: 23rd January 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 22nd February 2017
- Date of Examination: 21st February 2017
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu, India
- Category: Notification, Admit Card & Exam Date
- Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in or www.tnpolice.gov.in
TN Constable Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Thousands of unemployed male & female candidates are dazedly finding the Tamil Nadu Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification & Online Application Form Dates. So, candidates, it is a great opportunity and Download TN Constable Recruitment 2017 Detailed Advertisement. In addition, Apply TN Constable Bharti Online Application Form 2017 that is available on official website and candidates fill the application form via online mode before the last date. More details about TN Constable Recruitment 2017 like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, Important Dates of Online Form, Application Form Fees, physical Standards and How to Apply online given below.
While applying for Current TN Police Jobs, it is essential to fulfilling the entire requirements for the particular post. So whenever there is information about any recruitment, we will publish notifications so that you can read the official notification carefully. Candidates who are applying before these TN Police Recruitment have to fulfill these eligibility criteria which are given below.
The candidate must have completed Graduation/10th Standard/SSC (Secondary School Certificate) qualification from the state/central government recognized board/council.
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 24 years. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Tamil Nadu as per TN Government Rules.
- Height for Male Candidate– Minimum 170cms and 167cms for SC/ST candidates
- Height for Female Candidate–Minimum 159cms and 157cms for SC/ST candidates
- Chest– (Only for Male Candidate):81(Expn.5cms.)
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for TN Police Recruitment 2017
- First of all eligible candidates visit the official website of TN Police.
- Download and read official notification carefully before apply online.
- Click on online application form link.
- Enter all details carefully in the online form such as personal details, documents information, upload photograph, signature etc.
- Click on Submit & Apply online button.
- Print a hard copy of the fully filled form for further use.
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Admit Card
Huge numbers of candidates are applying and are searching TN Police Recruitment 2017 Admit Card. The exam hall ticket is the important and mandatory document for all participate candidates. Admit card take an important information about you and examination such as candidates name, photo, address, contact details, exam date, subjects, exam venue etc. if candidates don’t have admit card, so authority doesn’t allow to entering the examination hall.
In order to get more updates on the Upcoming Police Jobs keep visiting our site. You can also bookmark our page and get the current upcoming notifications. For any kind of further query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will get in touch with you shortly.