30th November 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. North Korea Finally Made Much Awaited Successful Missile
- After the successful launch of the new missile test by North Korea it has made revelation that it could hit the US mainland.
- The Kim-Jong-un (leader of North Korea) that the missile ICBM Hwasong-15 is the nuclear power missile which has lead to the greatest success of the country.
2. Mirabai Chanu sets a new world record
- In the World Weightlifting Championships Mirabai Chanu has set a world by lifting 194kg-85 kg and 109kg clean and jerk lift.
- With the performance she has also won the Gold in the championship.
- She is the only second Indian weightlifter to achieve this after the Karnam Malleswari in 1955.
3. NAA Gets Its New Chairman
- The Badri Narain Sharma has been appointed as the chairman of the National Anti-Profiteering Authority.
- The Authority has been framed to look after the GST framework regarding the cases and complaints.
- Badri Narain is currently the senior bureaucrat.
4. Hypertension Initiative: A launch by Health Ministry and ICMR
- The initiative has been taken to reduce the death caused by the cardiovascular activities.
- I has been done in collaboration with the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and ICMR.
5. Manipur launched SAUBHAGYA Scheme
- The scheme also named Pradhan Mantri Sahaji Bijli Har Ghar Yojana is launched by the Union Ministry of Power.
- The aim of the scheme implementation is to provide electricity to every household while providing easy connectivity to the urban and rural household.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|