12th December 2017 Current Affairs in English, Today GK Quiz Questions
1. Rahul Gandhi now the president of Indian National Congress
- For the post of Indian National Congress finally the Rahul Gandhi has been elected as the party’s president.
- He is supposed to take his charges from 16th December onwards.
- Currently Sonia Gandhi has been handling the position of party’s President for over 19 years.
2. Cinemas allowed in the Saudi Arabia from 2018
- In the kingdom of Saudi Arabia the public cinemas would allowed from the next year.
- It will be also the first time for the licensing of the cinemas in the kingdom.
3. The new rule declared by the Information and Broadcasting Ministry
- After various complaints finally the I&B Ministry on Monday has finally announced that there will be no advertisements of condoms from 6am to 10pm.
4. Uma Shankar is the new Executive director of RBI
- The Uma Shankar has now taken over as the Executive Director in the department.
- Earlier Shankar was the Chief General Manager (CGM) of the Reserve Bank.
5. World Squash Championships, Indian player moves to second round
- The Saurav Ghosal succeeded to the second round of World Squash Championships held in Manchestar England.
- From 3 Indian players it’s only him who has managed to advance in the championship.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
Check out complete details of upcoming recruitments without too much searching through our free subscription We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|