8th December 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. World Para Swimming Championship, Kanchanmala India’s first Gold Winner
- In the event of World Para Swimming Championship the Indian girl from the city of Indore became the first Indian to win the Gold medal.
- She won the medal in the200 meters medley event in S-11 category.
2. Australia enforced the gay marriage into law
- The Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull finally managed to get the acceptance of gay marriage.
- The bill was signed by the Governor General Peter Cosgrove on the behalf of Queen Elizabeth-II who is the Australia’s constitutional head of state.
- The Netherlands was the first country to allow the same sex marriage as the basic human right in 2001. The country also allowed divorce and adoption of baby among the couples.
3. Alappuzha among the top 5 cleanest city in the list of UN
- The Kerala has proved its excellence yet again with the because of the ‘Alappuzha’ district by getting the rank in top 5 cities by the United Nations.
- Apart from this the state is also among the highest literacy rate state and safest state in India for women.
4. India to get the NSG Membership in the Wassenaar Arrangement
- The WA membership is expected to strengthen the case for the Nuclear Suppliers Group.
- The decision in favor of India has been taken in the meeting held in Vienna.
- The Wassenaar Arrangement is a multinational export control regime from which the control can be executed on conventional arms, dual use goods and technologies.
We know what’s UpcomingWant to know them?
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.ED Jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|