4th December 2017 Current Affairs In English
1. Mehbooba Mufti again PDP president; 6th Consecutive term
- In the People’s Democratic Party of Jammu Kashmir Mehbooba Mufti has been re-elected and will continue with the post for the next three years.
- She is also the first women chief minister of the J&K.
2. Infosys appointed its new CEO after 105 days
- The Infosys has finally found its new Chief Executive Officer and the Managing Director to the Salil S Parekh.
- Salil has earlier worked in the Capgemini for 25 years where he played a major role in the industry’s establishment in India.
3. First post GST budget to be launched after
- After the GST was imposed in 2016, Arun Jaitely will be announcing the new budget which will be launched on 1st February 2018.
- The budget session will begin on 30th January 2017 with the President Ram Nath Kovind addressing the Joint Session in the Houses of Parliament.
4. Chahbar Port, Inaugration of First Phase
- The port situated in Iran which will allow the bilateral trade and regional trade along with economic development between the Iran and India.
- The port is important to Indian as it will allow bypassing the Pakistan while trading to Afghanistan and countries of Central Asia.
- The inauguration was done by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
5. Government launches SAMPARK and National Strategic Plan on World AIDS Day
- The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare have recently launched a new scheme in which the AIDS is aimed to eradicate by 2030.
- With the Mission SAMPARK the tracking and identification of the HIV will be implemented.
- 1st December is celebrated as the World AIDS Day every year.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|