6th December 2017 Current Affairs in English
1. DRDO, Surface Missile ‘Akash’ successfully test fired
- The surface-to-air missile ‘Akash’ has been launched on Tuesday in the Orissa by the Defence Research and Development Organization.
- The missile can target the aircrafts flying up to 18km of altitude with a range of 30kms.
- It is the first time that the missile is tested with a home-made (developed by India) radio frequency seeker.
2. Trump will recognize Jerusalem as the Israel’s Capital
- On Wednesday the Jerusalem will be recognized as the Israel’s capital. Along with it the US Embassy will also be relocated to the center from Tel Aviv.
- Earlier the capital was Tel Aviv.
3. UP’s Shamli district moves under the Delhi province
- The decision was taken by the NCRPB (National Capital Region Planning Board) in its 37th
- The total number of districts in Delhi is now 23.
- Besides own of Delhi province there are currently 13 are also from Haryana, 7 of UP and 2 of Rajasthan on the NCR
4. Russia banned from the 2018 winter Olympics
- The decision has been taken by the IOC after the WADA has found the country in systematic doping.
- However the clean chit athletes are still allowed to participate in the games but only as the neutral athletes.
5. Ambedkar Mermorial construction to begin in a month
- The statue of the Dr Babashaeb Ambedkar is the memorial which will be 350 foot long to be constructed at the Indu Mills.
- Approximate budget for the memorial calculated by the MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority) is 622 crore.
Daily Current Affairs Daily Quiz Free Mock Test Question & Answer
|Agriculture Jobs||Air Force Jobs||Army Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||BPO Jobs||Content Writing Jobs|
|CRPF Jobs||Defence Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
Education Wise Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs||8th Pass|
|B Pharma||B.Arch Jobs||B.COM Jobs|
|B.Ed jobs||B.SC Jobs||B.Tech Jobs|